PDA

View Full Version : Armour!!!!

Blade_1
Dec 8, 2002, 10:39 AM
I have 1 Spirit Garment found from v.hard gibbles under a REDRIA ID but i have these:

Magic Rock "Moola" V.Hard normal Lilly
Heart Key just got this through trading 50 drops.
Star Amplifier - The game i was in (think Virdia) Hildilt (the ult bear) dropped it. - How lucky am i?

Seeing as i currently have 1 Garment what is the best one to use? Note i believe i can find Brightness Circule from ULT Zol Gibbion so i may not use. I'm lv 128. I am favouring the Love Heart as i can almost use anyone knows it stats? Also i heard that when you stand near someone of the opposite sex you get a dfp boost.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 8, 2002, 12:22 PM
All depends on how long you intend to play the game. I'd recommend using the star amplifier, but, if I had to make the choice, I'd use the heart key - just for the cuteness factor.

Blade_1
Dec 8, 2002, 12:29 PM
Thx i'll think i'll go with the Heart Key and maybe make some force weapons with the others.

BrokenHope
Dec 8, 2002, 02:54 PM
I personally think they ruined love heart, it has pretty good stats, and yea you get a def boost when standing close to a male character, but the hearts only come out from your character when you're close to a male character also, and when i say close i mean like how close you had to be in love test in TTF on v2.

Blade_1
Dec 8, 2002, 05:05 PM
Thx, i still think i'm going for the Love Heart, i've just finished playing for the day and am about 50k short of lv 130 just one more level after that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif