PDA

View Full Version : panzer tail and chu chu mag color question at bottom of thre

Datearian
Apr 1, 2007, 11:45 PM
Step 6:
Move the Bhirava to the force, and feed it Dimates until it reaches 25 POW.

Shouldn't I make it so that the next time I feed it
pow becomes equal to dex (25=25)?

Does anyone have a guide on how to get a 0 mind panzer tail that's more clear and worded better? :/

By the way, I'm on BB, if that changes anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Datearian on 2007-04-02 18:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Datearian on 2007-04-03 14:52 ]</font>

Splash
Apr 2, 2007, 01:05 AM
Where's the difficult part?

That's what you do, if everything went correctly. Before that point, you should have reached 25 DEX already. The Bhirava should have had some POW on it so all you need to do left is give it Dimates to increase its POW to 25 (with a force character).

Datearian
Apr 2, 2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah but say the next time I feed the bhirava with the force it will just evolve and not into the naga
because I might only have like 23 pow and 25 dex. The mag automatically evolves, it doesn't wait to
get to the 25=25.
I've done this already not thinking and when I fed the bhirava the dimate with the force
it wasn't the final feeding to make it 25=25.
All I guess I'm getting at is that the guide leaves out that big factor in making the 25=25 naga.
You can't just give it to the force to get it's pow to 25. You have to make it so that the next time
you feed the bhirava with the force it will go to 25 pow.
And another thing, "Step 4:
Feed the Mitra Antiparalysis until it reaches level 50. It will change into a Bhirava and it will not learn any new Photon Blasts.

Step 5:
Feed the Bhirava Antidotes until it reaches 25 DEX."
My Mitra is at 19 dex right now, if I feed it antiparalysis till it gets to level 50 it's going to have much more than 25 dex. D<

The stats for the mag are pow=dex>mind.
That doesn't mean that pow and dex have to be 25
each, right?
If I would just make the stats equal before I gave it to the force, then when they are equal, give it to the force to feed but make sure it's stats stay equal (it doesn't level up) would that make it evolve into the naga?
I wish I could explain it better with pictures or something. D;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Datearian on 2007-04-02 17:56 ]</font>

Datearian
Apr 2, 2007, 11:14 PM
Okay, it just failed the SECOND time in a row.
Something is fucking wrong here. I'm pissed
at all the time that was just WASTED. D<
Is pow=dex>mind Naga NOT obtainable on BB?
Cause that's the only fact I'll accept as to why this
GODDAMN MAG WON'T WORK! >OOOO

Splash
Apr 2, 2007, 11:47 PM
Get pictures, cause you are confusing me.

You just follow the steps that it says on the guide. BUT you don't follow it exactly, step by step. If something goes wrong, then try to mess around and then fix the problem. Manipulate the feeding so that some decreases while feeding.

I haven't tried this yet, so I can't tell visually how it is working and what you should be having at each step. I might try it later on.

Datearian
Apr 3, 2007, 02:22 PM
You should try it out. >_>
And if it works let me have the mag. XD
I figure, what I'm REALLY just trying to get
is a Naga with ZERO mind. And no more than
10 def and 26 dex.

I am just looking for someone to make me one anyway, since other people have done it
that I've talked to in game. I made a thread in the trade forum. Thanks for the help though.

Datearian
Apr 3, 2007, 04:50 PM
Is the base of the panzer tail always that
pinky magenta? D:

And The Chu Chu mag, are the ears and tip of the tail
the color of the original mag, or are they always blue?

VioletSkye
Apr 3, 2007, 05:21 PM
Panzer tail isn't pinky magenta at all, it's the one that looks like it came off a lion or some other member of the cat family lol. NM I realized what you are asking. Yes it is always that magenta color.

Chu Chu mag is always the same color, ie. always white and blue.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-04-03 15:23 ]</font>

Datearian
Apr 3, 2007, 08:46 PM
Ugghh, that sucks. D: