PDA

View Full Version : ST/PSU Techical support Contact number?

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 3, 2007, 08:16 AM
Firstly: Mods if this is in the wrong place (since this isn't gameplay help, and isn't exactly PSOW Techical support) I was just wondering (my account was recently shut down (it's the end of the world!) For some odd reason) I wasn't banned but apparently they had a problem taking the payment from my account, but i have more than enough money for the payment to be taken yet i was flagged and rejected. I hear this IS a glitch in the system, however apparently if i keep sending my billing infomation i'll continue to lose 9.99 as it gets put into the system and it won't return to my account for 10 days or so (something i cannot afford)

So, i want to take this to the PSU support stuff myself. And apparently i'll be taking to Juan? (please tell me this Juan isn't a real person... just a tele-person as i assumed)

Now... For those who may've experienced the problem here is the error message i get.

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=25722&highlight=account+flagged (as seen on this forum message)

Once again, I'm sorry mods if this topic is in the wrong place, by all means move it.

I blame it on be getting closer and closer to my 666th post.

omegapirate2k
Apr 3, 2007, 08:18 AM
I want you to record this call, I want to hear Juans voice.