PDA

View Full Version : Little things that bug me.

ChibiMyu
Dec 8, 2002, 04:46 PM
I really wish people would take some time to just observe lily patterns - they aren't random. Obs and Mils fire megid when you stand far away, but peck when someone is right next to them. And when you attack them once and don't kill them, they're probably going to get agitated and paralyze you. And slimes - when you don't have someone that can dish out some good damage - DO NOT SPLIT THEM!!! Oh, and if your weak, don't keep on hitting them. Claim your exp ONCE, and let the stronger person do the rest. If you have techs, cast zalure on it or something (and if you're playing DC and your techs suck, cast jellen - no biggie if that gets overwritten). Be useful. Don't go rabarta happy and give everyone else a hard time hitting and killing them. If that so difficult?

[Edit: Comming next week: You can't copy and paste commas and dashes from MS word x.x ]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChibiMyu on 2002-12-08 13:51 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 8, 2002, 07:56 PM
Most people already know that. Unless of course they are new to PSO.

ABDUR101
Dec 8, 2002, 08:10 PM
I hate the forces that get right up against the enemy and get the snot beat out of them.

In one game alone we were reviving a force constantly because he would'nt stay away from stuff in the Ruins.

Rule 1 to PSO: Don't get surrounded.

Even if you're a strong character, if you get surrounded, you are being attacked constantly, which results in you not being able to return any hits.

Rule 2 to PSO: Low lvls always hit once and then get out of the way so higher lvl players can mop up. Low lvl characters are never the first in a room, highest lvl character goes in to draw enemy attack wave and fire so lower lvls can go in, hit once and then get clear.

LIVE AND LEARN PLZ!

..oh..and I agree with Kayumi.

Also, if you have an android on your team, let them run ahead to scout for traps. Androids should carry atleast a simple handgun to clear all traps in a room so other players aren't knocking into them.

If you're not an android, don't run ahead and then bitch because you ran into a hallway of mines.

...yes..pointless complaining is fun. =)

Hey look, people can come to Rants for gameplay help! Woohoo!

War_Child
Dec 9, 2002, 07:23 AM
If there's a ranger in your group, don't steal the rare guns from right under them, especially if you aren't a ranger yourself -_-

Let an android do their job - stop running into traps agalaglaglagalg @_@

When with an android,this goes definitely for uulti and ep 2, SHIFTA AND DEBAND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY!

If you're a force, SHIFTA AND DEBAND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY! DON'T JUST CAST FOIE! @_@

For the love of god and all that is holy, don't join my game just to ask if I have (insert some weapon) to trade. Join if you want to PLAY.

Kasera
Dec 9, 2002, 09:28 AM
On 2002-12-09 04:23, War_Child wrote:
For the love of god and all that is holy, don't join my game just to ask if I have (insert some weapon) to trade. Join if you want to PLAY.

SO DUZ THAT MEEN U DONT HAV DEMOLUTION COMET?!!11

Hmmm...

Rangers that have weak defense that try and go at it in melee distance with an enemy. Ya got the freakin distance attacks for a reason.

People that know you just picked up an orange weapon box, but will swear on a stack of bibles that it was a red one.

People that bitch about rares.

99% of people in the lobby.

Forces that don't use Shifta and Deband when they're the only FO on the team.

Uptight "vets" who bitch about me only doing "blah blah blah" damage. (Gee, Sherlock there might just be a reason for that since I'm a ranger and you're a hunter)

And doughnuts.

SaitoH
Dec 9, 2002, 10:05 AM
I split slimes all the time, with my force. I've seen almost everyone of my reds that way.

^w^

Khaotika
Dec 9, 2002, 10:28 AM
On 2002-12-09 04:23, War_Child wrote:
If there's a ranger in your group, don't steal the rare guns from right under them, especially if you aren't a ranger yourself -_-

Erg, I sooo hate that.

Anyone does that to me, don't expect me to use a Moon on you. Xp

*gives War Child a Last Survivor* PLz take my bank hurtz from swellin kthxbai XD

-Khao

RagMasterRappy
Dec 11, 2002, 12:27 AM
On 2002-12-08 13:46, ChibiMyu wrote:
I really wish people would take some time to just observe lily patterns - they aren't random.

Ok, you're right, but it wasn't too hard to figure this out, right? Most monsters will exhibit different behavior based on your location. For example, instead of walking, the common Boomba will attempt to swing if you get too close, and continue to walk if you back off.

RagMasterRappy
Dec 11, 2002, 12:30 AM

Uh, I run under them with the menu open. Sometimes I even shoot them. Is that ok?

Neo-Zenji
Dec 11, 2002, 03:34 AM
I am an Android so i do not have to worry about them I just hold r/l and run under them, with my ramar I just press start and run under them.

War_Child
Dec 11, 2002, 07:46 AM
On 2002-12-10 21:30, RagMasterRappy wrote:

Uh, I run under them with the menu open. Sometimes I even shoot them. Is that ok?

That's fine, just hate when the people can't see the traps, run far off ahead and get killed by them because they can't see that they are there -_-

As long as they use trap visions or something no problem I guess o_O