PDA

View Full Version : The Sealed J Sword and Rika's Claw?

Dark-Element
Dec 8, 2002, 05:20 PM
Okay could anyone point out to me where the heck your supposed to find these weapons? I've heard so many different things my head is about to explode so please be SURE and EXACT on where to find them. My rare hunting days would surely come to a close (or not be as important, still will need god units) if I had these. Oh and for those that are wondering why in the world would I ask about a claw since they suck, well since it's a reference to my all time favorite PS character I gotta have it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Thanks in advance to whoever answers!

Richard
Dec 8, 2002, 05:36 PM
I've read on multiple posts over at GameFAQs that Whitill finds Rika's Claw, I believe the place mentioned was the Ultimate Seabed... but I'm not sure how reliable this information is.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Dark-Element
Dec 8, 2002, 05:55 PM
Thanks anyway, now if only I could get a good lead on where to find the J Sword... All these places have been mentioned when searching for it.

1. Ultimate Forest - Whitill ID (all Whitill I know have yet to find it though)

2. Ultimate Ruins - Possible Skyly ID (still no one has ever been sure on this)

3. Ultimate Seabed - Possible Skyly/Redria ID (still no confirmation)

All these have been posted on Gamefaqs over the past few days... Oh well, guess I'll make a Whitill character and go try to find that claw and maybe the J Sword if I'm lucky...