PDA

View Full Version : Is the Musashi worth the trouble I've gone through...?

ForteMP3
Dec 8, 2002, 05:41 PM
I've done a horrendous number of forest runs on Hard trying to get the Musashi, in the time I've taken killing that Dragon, I've gone from level 32 to level 42! My best weapon right now is a Pallasch+3, so my question simply is what's in the topic...Is the Musashi really worth this much trouble? I'm looking for a weapon I'll get some good use out of, especially after Max grinding it. I'm currently using a HUmar, specializing in close range combat with sabers, and sometimes polearms.

Jae
Dec 8, 2002, 05:58 PM
I like to think of the Normal and Hard modes as a 'preliminary shakedown run' for you character's PSO career. Move on. There are better weapons to be had later on down the line.

Metal_Gear
Dec 8, 2002, 06:26 PM
Early on, it's an awesome weapon to have and use. But you'll find better pretty soon.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Dec 8, 2002, 07:07 PM
If you get one around 20-40, I'd say it's worth it, it was my best wep around that time.....but I'd say look for other things now.

Disastorm
Dec 9, 2002, 08:22 AM
the first time i ever played forest hard by myself i got the musashi hehe, the next day the first time my brother played forest hard by himself he got the musashi also, lol

EsperJ
Dec 9, 2002, 08:42 AM
Funnily enough, the Musashi was the first rare I found since playing EP1+2!

Elusive_Llama
Dec 9, 2002, 09:59 AM
If you're having trouble finding a Musashi, consider a Yamato instead. I have one I'd like to trade away for something, so PM me if you're interested.

MonTy
Dec 9, 2002, 11:13 AM
Hail all,

Unfortunately I'm a lvl 68 and I still havn't been able to find something better than the Mushashi. I've been doing ultimate forests runs. Should I go back to Very Hard/Forests to find the Yamato?

BTW, it took me about 9 runs to find the Mushashi.

Mute
Dec 9, 2002, 12:36 PM
I'd suggest fighting through Very Hard Forest a few times. The experience gain is nice for people seeking Ultimate (online) and the reward is the Yamato. In fact, if you don't get a good % one, keep doing it until you do. ;P
Not to mention, you'll probably run into a rare monster or two and may find something even better. (Depending on your ID)

Al-Rappy
Dec 9, 2002, 03:38 PM
Don't grind that Musashi! Wait till you get a Yamato or Sange & Yasha then grind one of those.

Blenjar
Dec 9, 2002, 04:03 PM
Well I got a redria ramar, I try to kill the dragon 5 times or so, he gave me 1300 meseta, fluids and others, I got mad, I don't work in forest, i'll fight him on v/hard forest. Im using a hucast on v/hard ruins, can't wait till I finish ultimate!!