PDA

View Full Version : Does luck affect synthing?

Guarionex
Apr 5, 2007, 02:37 AM
I just found my first 2 rare weapon boards (actually, second, but I think I'll never find Tengoh ala so...) and I was wondering, if waiting until I have at least 1 star of luck would bring me better resuls. 77% might not sound to bad to make a creasabra, but then again, I've failed with 91%...

I dont dare synthing the deljabaner either, with 31% >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guarionex on 2007-04-05 01:00 ]</font>

imfanboy
Apr 5, 2007, 03:38 AM
luck has no effect whatsoever on synthing.

My only 50% weapon I started on a 0 luck day and pulled out on a 0 luck day. My Crea Double I started on a 1* luck day and pulled out on a 0 luck day. My 26% ice Del Jagnus was similarly done on 0 luck. Not all of my high % weapons were done on 0 luck days, but I notice no more high %s, or success of synthing, when I do it on 2*-3* luck days - in fact, I failed 3 Mukfets in a row on a 3 luck day.

Luck has nothing to do with synthing. Period.

ENAK
Apr 5, 2007, 03:44 AM
Nope i wished it would though

Guarionex
Apr 5, 2007, 09:53 AM
That's a relief! Mainly because I just couldn't stop myself from synthing with 0 luck. There's a good chance I won't be a deljabaner owner, but at least I hope the creasabra synth is succesful (To be honest, if one has to fail, I'd like it to be creasabra. The deljabaner loos way to cool to have it over the crea weapon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif)

SolomonGrundy
Apr 5, 2007, 05:31 PM
On 2007-04-05 01:38, imfanboy wrote:
luck has no effect whatsoever on synthing.

My only 50% weapon I started on a 0 luck day and pulled out on a 0 luck day. My Crea Double I started on a 1* luck day and pulled out on a 0 luck day. My 26% ice Del Jagnus was similarly done on 0 luck. Not all of my high % weapons were done on 0 luck days, but I notice no more high %s, or success of synthing, when I do it on 2*-3* luck days - in fact, I failed 3 Mukfets in a row on a 3 luck day.

Luck has nothing to do with synthing. Period.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ahh, but what was the female cast luck on those days *throws fuel on the fire*

Guarionex
Apr 5, 2007, 06:06 PM
oh right, my bro told me he read that the PMs luck might have an effect, but I forgot all about it.
Well, I got my creasabra and the most expensive scapedoll ever from my synthing. =/
But that's better than I expected. I though I would get the most expensive monomate ever instead.