PDA

View Full Version : GC: ADVICE TO AN ASPIRING HUmar

SpYdEr_0nE
Dec 8, 2002, 07:31 PM
I have a lvl 40 ramar already and am used to playing as a ramar and have given my hunter a MAG at lvl 50 so it would have a boost, i just need some tips from some ppl on how to use a HUmar properly, any advice would be gratly appreciated

Thanks in advance!!

Goza
Dec 8, 2002, 10:04 PM
Don't be Greenil!!!!

But really, what kind of questions are you asking? Weapons, fight tactics, button setup?

Sedyne
Dec 8, 2002, 10:26 PM
1) Make sure your either (Redria, Skyly, Whitill, Oran or Viridia) for a HUmar...each one of those ID's has something that is good for a HUmar REDRIA AND SKYLY are best though.

2) If you have a high level dex and or a high level power mag that will be very useful to you as well.

3)Try to play with a force so they can shifta you, because if you don't have a lv: 20 pow mag to being with your pretty much gonna beat playing normal/hard for a long time. With my lv 76 pow mag igot to hard vhard in 3 days playing mab 2-3 hours a day.

4) Save up as much money as possible, collecet all items, go to ship to sell everything and stock up on meseta because feeding mags buying mates and moons is csotly but that applies for all classes.

SpYdEr_0nE
Dec 9, 2002, 01:58 AM
well i got him up to lvl 21 today and i am a redria with a Marica MAG and a soul eater+9

and the mag is lvl 60 with
DEF 13
POW 26
DEX 10
MIND 5

and i have some weapons waiting for me in my bank my greenil ranger got me

heh heh heh......

Izuna
Aug 13, 2010, 10:04 AM
Get a Mag that can cast Shifta and Deband, otherwise you'll never solo the Tower.

AlexCraig
Aug 13, 2010, 06:35 PM
Please do not bump threads this old.