PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 rant. A long one.

Undead
Apr 7, 2007, 03:37 AM
I need to vent somewhere, so don't read if you have something better to do. I don't know if these points are good or even matter, but I'm going to vent about them because they bother me.

Kids. Why in the blue fuck are the little kids so God Damn FUCKING STUPID? What's wrong with them? Imagine a little mouse calling your mom a bitch. What do you do? You choke the shit out of it. I swear to fucking heaven, this is how people become serial killers. They hear these kids, stalk, kill the fucking shit out of them, game over. URRRGH!

Adults.... wait, PSU doesn't have any.

Finding a party. I don't have friends that are on 24/7 like me. Because of my situation I can play whenever I want, for as long as I want. Most people can't. So, the people that ARE on when I'm on, what the fuck? It's harder to find a fucking party than complete the fucking mission! And no, it's not me, trust me. Usually, I just turn my mic off and sit there, listening to stupid kids screaming that a monomate heals for more than a dimate. Fucking bash their head in with a Megid ball, then shove a monomate where the sun don't shine.

Girls. OMG, a fucking girl in the party! So FUCKING WHAT? I'm fucking single, I'll never EVER have a girl friend. I accepted that, why can't you? Don't hit on her. She's a fucking force. You need HP more than you need to hit on her. Because in the long run, she'll get offline. And you'll need to buy scape dolls.

Drama. My girl on here black listed me man, what do I do? Shit, I know I'm a fucking philosopher or whatever, but fucking hell man, I don't CARE. Okay? Hey, should you go call her? NO. DUDE. She fucking black listed you, obviously she doesn't want to talk to you.

Ungrateful. Everything that is under 10 stars, I sell for 900 meseta on the spot. Everything over, I sell for 1500. Weapon boards don't count, neither do weapons. But wait! They tell me they found it for 750. And then, they end up buying mine for 900 while bitching. Look, you stupid mother fuckers. If you found it for 750, why are you buying mine anyways?

I suck. Yeah, I got 9 Asami-Zashi's. And then what? So, I'm a CAST FF, with 9 pairs of little 7 star daggers. And I like it that way. I play this game to have fun. Maybe swinging a fucking axe isn't fun for me, eh? Maybe finding 50 percent items isn't fun, especially since I don't have 99999999999999999999999999999999 to spend on them. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass, you would see I'm hitting for 300 non buffed. And as low as that may be, it's better than not having me at all.

Sit there. So, I'm leading. And fuckers just decide to get rewards and sit during missions. NO. I'm fucking working on completing the mission, and you are, too. If not, I wait until the very last enemy on the map, then boot. Right when they think they got the reward for free, they get booted. So, do you like wasting your time cup cake?

Holy screaming sheep shit, I'm done.

Skuda
Apr 7, 2007, 03:45 AM
I laughed. I really did.

I too am sick of children, but I have had the luxury of escaping them while playing PC ( I avoid universe 2 like the plague).

I like your spunk though. Playing with 9 7* daggers? Way to be. Play like you want and don't any guff.

As for the kicking bit? Genius. I belted a hearty chortle after reading that.

*thumbs up*

Tystys
Apr 7, 2007, 09:05 AM
I agree with Skuda, this post made my day, lmao. Loved the G.I.R.L part.

McLaughlin
Apr 7, 2007, 03:43 PM
It's not so much the children that bug me, but the little 13 year old buggers who think they know everything because they heard something from someone else. I mean, Jesus Christ. Shut the fuck up before I make sure your testicles NEVER drop.

Or how 'bout those thirty some-odds who don't even know HOW to turn their console off, let alone want to. They sit there day in and day out pissing out their apartment window just so that they can tell you your class/race combination sucks. They HAVE to know everything. They play all the time. God forbid you hear them spewing bullshit and try to head them in the right direction. Then you get into the "I'm older than you, so shut the fuck up kid." Kid? KID? I may only be 16 but I can assure you I am no child. You know that place your shit keeps landing? It's called OUTSIDE. You know, the place you had to go through to get to your apartment after your mother kicked you out of her basement? Then they have the balls to call me a kid. AGAIN! One of these days I'll hunt 'em all down and throw a bucket of water on them. You got Wicked Witch of the West'd "sir."

What about them lucky fuckers? I LOATHE lucky people. I work my ass off to try and make weapons that don't blow. They pop the ingredients in thinking they're making a Dimate and out pops a 50% 9*. They then proceed to attempt to sell the damn thing for more meseta than the community has collectively.

The people who bug me the most are the people with shops who can't tell how much something's worth. VULCALINE IS 8K FROM AN NPC. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I PAY YOU MORE THAN WHAT I NEED TO!? The ones who have adds saying "50% of NPC" piss me right off, because NOT FUCKING ONE OF THEM is lower than the NPC price on ANYTHING. NEW FLASH, DUMBASS! Advertising like that is supposed to indicate you're 50% BELOW the NPC, not above it.

*Twitches*

Skuda
Apr 7, 2007, 05:21 PM
On 2007-04-07 13:43, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
It's not so much the children that bug me, but the little 13 year old buggers who think they know everything because they heard something from someone else. I mean, Jesus Christ. Shut the fuck up before I make sure your testicles NEVER drop.

Or how 'bout those thirty some-odds who don't even know HOW to turn their console off, let alone want to. They sit there day in and day out pissing out their apartment window just so that they can tell you your class/race combination sucks. They HAVE to know everything. They play all the time. God forbid you hear them spewing bullshit and try to head them in the right direction. Then you get into the "I'm older than you, so shut the fuck up kid." Kid? KID? I may only be 16 but I can assure you I am no child. You know that place your shit keeps landing? It's called OUTSIDE. You know, the place you had to go through to get to your apartment after your mother kicked you out of her basement? Then they have the balls to call me a kid. AGAIN! One of these days I'll hunt 'em all down and throw a bucket of water on them. You got Wicked Witch of the West'd "sir."

What about them lucky fuckers? I LOATHE lucky people. I work my ass off to try and make weapons that don't blow. They pop the ingredients in thinking they're making a Dimate and out pops a 50% 9*. They then proceed to attempt to sell the damn thing for more meseta than the community has collectively.

The people who bug me the most are the people with shops who can't tell how much something's worth. VULCALINE IS 8K FROM AN NPC. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I PAY YOU MORE THAN WHAT I NEED TO!? The ones who have adds saying "50% of NPC" piss me right off, because NOT FUCKING ONE OF THEM is lower than the NPC price on ANYTHING. NEW FLASH, DUMBASS! Advertising like that is supposed to indicate you're 50% BELOW the NPC, not above it.

*Twitches*

I am obliged to say, Quoted for truth.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Undead
Apr 7, 2007, 06:57 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot something.

Jarba. Why the fuck do these things throw Megid? And what the fuck is a megid anyways? You remember the Power Rangers movie? Ivan Ooze, the purple looking creature? Right, see, he should be throwing megid. Not some fucking dinosaur looking thing with a Chihuahua's tail. And the ice spell they got. Why not give them a fire one, too?

Hear me, oh earth and see. From now on every time somebody dies to megid, the cry of anger will be: "I GOT IVAN FUCKING OOZED!!!"

McLaughlin
Apr 7, 2007, 10:38 PM
Spammers.

I just got out of the Easter meet-up on the 360 and HOLY FUCK! Where's the point? I mean, all you do is spam the same line until everyone gets so sick of you the entire universe blacklists you. Or, you've got the fucktards who find it amusing to add to the spam and fill my fucking screen with "CALIBURN 50K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" If it's such a great fucking deal, why in God's name do you need to advertise it? Maybe because you're a SCAMMING spammer? I hope you stupid fucks know if I blacklist you you've earned a permanent spot on the list.

And then, the people who advertise their overpriced shops. Now, I know this is difficult for some people to understand, but NOT EVERYONE HAS AN IQ I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND. If your shit isn't moving, the problem's on YOUR end. Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just MAYBE 20,000 fucking meseta for a GOD DAMNED STELNIUM is a bit much? Did you honestly think you can sell a 5 star weapon for MORE THAN A 9 STAR!? I don't give two shits if it has 50% fucking WIN. IT'S NOT WORTH 500K. That 10% LIGHT Death Dancer you have for 200k? My 26% LIGHTNING Sharp Twins do more damage than those do. TO DARK MONSTERS. And then you have the kahunas to try and get my 50% Ice Heavy Twins and my 44% Ice Ank Tohmo for 150k? HURRY UP AND FALL DOWN THE STAIRS YOU COCK ASS.

*Continues twitching*

Schubalts
Apr 8, 2007, 02:31 AM
Online games, and the Internet in general, need a godamn test of some kind that decides whether you are worthy of being online.

omegapirate2k
Apr 8, 2007, 02:59 AM
I avoid random parties like the plague ^_^