S-Beats Blade
Delsaber's Buster
Soul Eater
Ranger Field

Thanks

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Llaith on 2001-02-27 05:15 ]</font>

BlueInferno
Feb 26, 2001, 10:50 AM
I got God Mind, and God Arm. Just one question. Where do you get the Chain Sawd or the Double Brand? I May be intrested in trading for a few of your items, but first Email me with the information I asked for, If so I will probably make a trade with you.

Guardian
Feb 26, 2001, 11:59 AM
Lliath--

Long time, no trade, eh? Looks like you have been doing quite well recently. I'll offer you a God/Battle or my Devil/Battle (just in case you are collecting them) for your Cadeceus. I should be on late tonight after a business dinner-- say to be safe 10:00 pm eastern time? You have my guild card (Zephyr) so just mail me then or I will mail you if I get home earlier. If you prefer instead, I might be persuaded to trade my last God/Ability (+20 to everything including luck), but I would also ask for the Ranger Field (or we can negotiate a more complex deal).

Hope to hear from you and see you tonight.

-Guardian/Zephyr

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 26, 2001, 12:33 PM
I would like the Oritiagito. Please refer to my "New Trade List" post for my stuff.

Davlin
Feb 27, 2001, 04:40 AM
Sorry to post off topic, but this is important...
BlueInferno, if you are reading this, where did you get your signature quote from??? I am guessing a sports team??! Simply because our Football team had "Pain is temporary, Pride is forever" for our motto (slogan, whatever...) Just thought I migh ask... ^_^

Graciously Yours,

Llaith
Feb 27, 2001, 08:17 AM
bump

and don't turn my post into a socializing forum please

CaptainUSA
Feb 27, 2001, 08:54 AM
yo, masta playa. I will trade my devil/battle for your magical piece and i'll even throw in a c-bringer riflehttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

CaptainUSA
Feb 27, 2001, 08:55 AM
oh yeah, i also have a DB'S Shield if you're interested...