PDA

View Full Version : Human: Har/quick

Peacock
Apr 8, 2007, 01:34 PM
As you may know, the har/quick is a rare item only found in Demons Above S and hopefully soon S2.Now, i am a human fortefighter and i need a party to help me find this. You WILL be rewarded. now this is what i need in my party REMEMBER: DEMONS ABOVE S IS lvl 45 and over

i need
2techers
2or 1 ranger
and 1fortefigter. thank you. you can contact me on here.

Neith
Apr 8, 2007, 01:39 PM
This may sound stupid, but Har/Quick is a force unit (speeds up tech casting). Since you're a Fortefighter, you have no use for it- or is it for another character?

Zarbolord
Apr 8, 2007, 02:05 PM
May I ask why Peacock is suddenly writing so many ridiculous threads at the rate of light? Read the forum rules please, and write the threads in their apropriate places. If you wish to advertise stuff, stop doing it in the general threads -_-

Peacock
Apr 9, 2007, 07:30 AM
i am sorry zarbolord. i am new to the servers, i shall read the forum rules. thank you for the notice,

Peacock
Apr 9, 2007, 07:32 AM
uriko, it is not for me it is for one of my friends. since this persons a good friend of mine i thought id do some good ya kno? anyways. thank you for asking. are you. at any point interested at joining?

omegapirate2k
Apr 9, 2007, 07:44 AM
Your definitely going to have to tell people which servers your on before you ask for help.

Peacock
Apr 9, 2007, 09:27 AM
FYI its for pc/ps2

aya07
Apr 18, 2007, 03:34 PM
hmm if ur still doin this im a techer and im looking for the har/quick unit as well. pm if ur still hunting for it

Chuck_Norris
Apr 18, 2007, 11:51 PM
well this is the 2nd time you posted this so this will be the 2nd time i say this i will help i am a lvl70 beast class lvl10 fortefighter and ill help and once again whats the reward your talking about?

KuroNetsune
Apr 19, 2007, 12:20 PM
you can contact me on AIM (thenetsune) when you need help, lv50 Wt, can fit the role of a healer/buffer techer decently if no other is availabe