PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: I will not be Playing PSU for at least a month

Ryno
Apr 8, 2007, 02:25 PM
I will not be Playing PSU for at least a month

Why?

Because i will be going out of country to visit my cousins which i havent seen in so long which is 12 years ago.. i will be gone

May 9th - 28th

I'll be traveling to the Phillipines and Austrailia to visit my cousins

So i guess it a break and a vacation!

but i'll still be on the forums here.. the only game i can play is PSOBB.. on my lap top.. since i can bring my lap top anywhere.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2007-05-06 18:44 ]</font>

lostinseganet
Apr 8, 2007, 03:05 PM
Well I hear Austrailia's not so bad. Enjoy your flight and get all your shots before you come back (^_^). Those tasmanian devils are vicious.

Mattardo
Apr 8, 2007, 03:18 PM
And lemme know if hookers are still cheap in the Phillipines. I've been thinking of going back there for some "recreational role playing".

Ethan-Waber
Apr 8, 2007, 03:23 PM
Don't drink the water in teh phillipines, I learned the hard way and spent 2 weeks in teh hospital from some stupid disease that was in the water. Diarhea much?

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 8, 2007, 03:27 PM
On 2007-04-08 13:23, Ethan-Waber wrote:
Don't drink the water in teh phillipines, I learned the hard way and spent 2 weeks in teh hospital from some stupid disease that was in the water. Diarhea much?

Implies to any Stagnant(still) body of water not just phillipines

natewifi
Apr 8, 2007, 03:28 PM
watch out for outback hunters i guess

Umberger
Apr 8, 2007, 03:37 PM
Watch out for stingrays.

Enjoy your trip. ;p

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 8, 2007, 03:38 PM
On 2007-04-08 13:37, Umberger wrote:
Watch out for stingrays.

Enjoy your trip. ;p

ouch knew that was coming lol

Ryno
Apr 8, 2007, 03:43 PM
On 2007-04-08 13:28, natewifi wrote:

out back hunters...NO..

hello?

do you ever pay attention to current events?

have you ever studied geography?

South America has Outback Hunters

the counntry's you don't want to visit in south America is Colombia and Venusuaila

because of Out back hunters and Cocain...

The Phillipines is Part of The U.S.

pokefiend
Apr 8, 2007, 03:50 PM
NOOOO! who am I gonna hunt the halp with? ;_; It's so lonely w/ only me, Laia, and Oakly (my pm).

Sychosis
Apr 8, 2007, 03:51 PM

He won't be leaving until MAY 9th...

Mattardo
Apr 8, 2007, 07:42 PM
On 2007-04-08 13:43, Ryno wrote:

On 2007-04-08 13:28, natewifi wrote:

out back hunters...NO..

hello?

do you ever pay attention to current events?

have you ever studied geography?

South America has Outback Hunters

the counntry's you don't want to visit in south America is Colombia and Venusuaila

because of Out back hunters and Cocain...

The Phillipines is Part of The U.S.

There are many places in the US I wouldn't knowlingly visit for any amount of money. I remember that last time I had to walk through the ghetto. The only way I lived was pretending to be a cracked-up handicapped person, so that the gang members would decide I was the last person who would have money worth stealing. It worked like a charm, by the way. Ask any millitary person about the Phillipines: it's the place for underage sex and venereal disease galore! Can't say the same for Australia: I hear they kill cute little bunny rabbits because they are a plague. That's just... wrong.

Ryno
Apr 8, 2007, 09:48 PM
this is weird.. 1st i posted this topic in "off-topic"..
then it was moved to "PSU general"
then it was moved back in "Off-topic" again

...LOL... weirdness

natewifi
Apr 9, 2007, 09:20 AM
Well instead of you trying to be a smart ass, just take my advice, there are indeed outback hunters in Australia asshole, and I was j/k in the first place. :/
And south africa isnt actually bad really at all.

omegapirate2k
Apr 9, 2007, 09:22 AM
I hope you have a great trip Ryno.

I'll have to party with you randomly before you head out XD

amtalx
Apr 9, 2007, 09:24 AM
Have fun. Cya when you get back, haven't partied in a while.

Ryno
Apr 21, 2007, 10:28 PM
while i'm out of country..

i hope there is not a big update..
like lv cap to 90, S rank rods 10 to 12* or boards, and new nuedaiz clothing..

hope it doesnt happend ... =/.. because i'll be gone for 20 days!..

Ryno
May 6, 2007, 08:33 PM
well i guess there is going to be a good update when i leave http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

... but tom. and tues i'll be rarely playing or never playing those days because i'm am busy still packing and double checking if i got everything prepared for my 20 day vacation! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MayLee
May 7, 2007, 06:23 PM
On 2007-04-09 07:20, natewifi wrote:
Well instead of you trying to be a smart ass, just take my advice, there are indeed outback hunters in Australia asshole, and I was j/k in the first place. :/
And south africa isnt actually bad really at all.

Did my eye play trickery?

Did YOU just call Ryno an asshole? I find this quite funny..

Anywho, have a SAFE trip.

Sharkyland
May 7, 2007, 10:35 PM
Isn't this the time when it's really the hottest in the Philippines? I always wanted to go to Austraila. From Maryland (BWI), it's a 19 hour plane flight x.x I heard Austrailia is like 24 hour plane flight. Hope you stop in Japan. XD

Of course I'm guessing Austrailia will be cold due to the fact it's Southern Hemisphere, though I don't have any idea where in Austrilia you are going to.

---

Last time I went to the Philippines (San Leonardo, Nueve Ecija... near Canabatuan) was around New Years of 1999. I stayed in the house because the amount of idiocy going around during new years. Like how people turn fireworks sideways and people shooting their assault rifles into the air. Yeah... kinda why I stayed inside for a long time that day.

Oh yeah, Manila traffic sucks as usual (if you are going there).

---

I'm also somewhat taking a break from PSU as well. Been trying to work on my webpage, my comic, as well as my new drawing style.

Hope to see you soon of course, I'm probably still too low leveled to play with anyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-05-07 20:41 ]</font>

Ryno
May 8, 2007, 05:45 PM
On 2007-05-07 20:35, Sharkyland wrote:
Isn't this the time when it's really the hottest in the Philippines? I always wanted to go to Austraila. From Maryland (BWI), it's a 19 hour plane flight x.x I heard Austrailia is like 24 hour plane flight. Hope you stop in Japan. XD

Of course I'm guessing Austrailia will be cold due to the fact it's Southern Hemisphere, though I don't have any idea where in Austrilia you are going to.

---

Last time I went to the Philippines (San Leonardo, Nueve Ecija... near Canabatuan) was around New Years of 1999. I stayed in the house because the amount of idiocy going around during new years. Like how people turn fireworks sideways and people shooting their assault rifles into the air. Yeah... kinda why I stayed inside for a long time that day.

Oh yeah, Manila traffic sucks as usual (if you are going there).

---

I'm also somewhat taking a break from PSU as well. Been trying to work on my webpage, my comic, as well as my new drawing style.

Hope to see you soon of course, I'm probably still too low leveled to play with anyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-05-07 20:41 ]</font>

guess what i am going to japan.. but only staying they for 2 hours...

Sharkyland
May 8, 2007, 10:27 PM
Lucky...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-05-08 20:28 ]</font>

Ryno
May 9, 2007, 02:23 AM
On 2007-05-08 20:27, Sharkyland wrote:
Lucky...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-05-08 20:28 ]</font>

yes because after Detroit Mic. it goes to Nagoya Japan and we stay there for a while.. because our next flight is not for 2 hours. and then to Manila Phillipines.

Sharkyland
May 9, 2007, 07:36 PM
Detroit to Japan... Northwest I'm guessing

I only gotten to Japan once and that was before I got into anime. From my previous trips it has been...
- Baltimore -> Vancouver, Canada -> Hong Kong, China
- Baltimore -> Detroit -> Nagoya, Japan
- Baltimore -> Minnenapolis/St. Paul -> Seoul, South Korea

Never been on the
- Baltimore -> San Diego -> Honolulu -> Manila