PDA

View Full Version : Incomplete Mag Guides...

Ghen
Dec 9, 2002, 01:00 PM
Ok, I've noticed that there is no advancement scheme present in any of the mag guides for the rare mags that you can get from cells (am I blind? heh). I would love to know what my soon to be Robo Chao likes to eat to most effectively increase his power stat and raise his sync.

ABDUR101
Dec 9, 2002, 03:03 PM
Things are being added and updated to the site on a constant basis. So just hold out and be patient as the new info is put up as it is found out. =)

I'll move this to Site Related, as it deals with the site.

*moves to appropriate forum*

Kayumi
Dec 9, 2002, 06:03 PM
On the topic of mag guides, I found a discrepancy between the new Episode 1 and 2 listing of rare mags and er, what I found. The mag listed as a Peema is actually a Rukmin, at least in the US version, and any mention of Peema in the guide should be switched...I don't know if there are other errors there, but I got a Rukmin when I was told I'd get a Peema, so...

incognito32
Dec 9, 2002, 07:43 PM
also, unless they changed who can raise what in episodes 1&2, naga is a mag for forces, and ushasu is for hunters.

LollipopLolita
Dec 9, 2002, 08:12 PM
we'll try to get the mag feeding charts for the rare cell mags but we'd need to wait til we can actually get our hands on one.