PDA

View Full Version : FighGunnres & Units

EnderOfpsu
Apr 10, 2007, 07:28 AM
Hey!

This topic is about Fightuners and the debate is leanin towards Solid Power S vs Hard/Power Charge

My Question is this

As a Lv 80/10 Female CAST FG would the loss of the ATA from SPS be too overwhelming? The way i see it, is that if i get a SPS my ATP will almost be in par with my lv10 FF but somehow in the end i cant help to think that HPC would be of a better use for FG ..

Discuss!

omegapirate2k
Apr 10, 2007, 08:37 AM
I wouldn't say so, your ATA should be able to compensate for the ATA loss from the SPS.

I say go solid power S.

ShinMaruku
Apr 10, 2007, 10:58 AM
If you git a cast FG I say the minimla loss should not effect you. Now for my FG I need all the ATP I can get and the little accuracy drop don't effect my newman so much.

EnderOfpsu
Apr 10, 2007, 11:14 AM
Good point indeed.

Alltough ive heard that HPC and SPS is the same thing (dmg vise) but with different downparts? if this is true would not HPC be better?

I dont feel like im missing much with my weaponry at my current state.. but im curiouse how much 70-75 -ATA would be like.

Also, ATP effects dmg on bullets too right?

SolomonGrundy
Apr 10, 2007, 12:14 PM
ATP effects bullets.
There is no holy way in hell I would use the hard power charge as a FG. You already have no PP discount like fF, and I run out of PP all the time with my FF.

As a cast, at least you can Sac a little ATA. My buddy is a FG10, and level 65ish. He has over 300ATA. COnsidering a Beast Functions JUST fine wit 100 less as a FG, you should be alright.

Final note: ARM units suck. I'm not sure why Sega made evey other slot unit great (and by great I mean you don't HAVE to sacrifice something, to get something else). Where is a simple +40 ATA unit?

EnderOfpsu
Apr 10, 2007, 12:31 PM
When i startes this thread i whas actually hunting Orgdus and i just now got the drop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif lawl ..

Wounder if i could trade HPC for SPS? i doubt it..

Magician
Apr 10, 2007, 12:50 PM
As a character that mainly uses guns? Giga Bullet PP Save

As a character that uses guns and melee weapons? Solid / Power S

Hard / Power Charge is trash.