PDA

View Full Version : Akkiko's frying pan/soul eater

shadowleader
Apr 10, 2007, 10:36 AM
i fllow the instructions perfectly but when i get to the fat lady at the store she does not give me the frying pan. what did i do wrong?

when you are trying to get the soul eater you can only beat KIREEK once so if you have your slots full you would never get the soul eater for that diffelculty level. where my resources are it says you would be able to get the soul eater once per diffelculty level (big fat lie).

also which one of these items would you use more?
i would use soul eater.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shadowleader on 2007-04-11 09:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shadowleader on 2007-04-11 09:24 ]</font>

Hitoriga
Apr 10, 2007, 10:55 AM
Did you talk to the man again in Secret Delivery before you went to talk to his wife?

shadowleader
Apr 10, 2007, 10:55 AM
yes

Hitoriga
Apr 10, 2007, 10:59 AM
Then, did the man say for you to go find his boss?

shadowleader
Apr 10, 2007, 11:00 AM
no, why? where is his boss?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shadowleader on 2007-04-10 09:02 ]</font>

Hitoriga
Apr 10, 2007, 12:09 PM
First, talk to the man near the Principal's teleport in Secret Delivery, and then finish the quest. Next, there will be certain people to talk to in the following quests, which you may do in any order:

-Value of Money
-Gran Squall
-Lost Bride
-Claiming a Stake

Note that you must complete those quests after you talk to the people in them. Then, go back to Secret Delivery and talk to the same man as before. The man will tell you to go find his boss. You can find the boss next to the bank. Once you talk to the boss, you find out that she is the man's wife. She then gives you the Akiko's Frying Pan.

But note that to be able to go back to Claiming a Stake and Secret Delivery a second time, you must finish every quest there is.

shadowleader
Apr 10, 2007, 12:27 PM
ok thanks
you were a big help

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shadowleader on 2007-04-10 10:28 ]</font>

Banish
Apr 10, 2007, 01:12 PM
For the Lost Bride quest, if you do not want to escourt Cecil, you can let her die, and you can still get the approval.

shadowleader
Apr 10, 2007, 01:18 PM
ok i got the frying pan now thanks

Hitoriga
Apr 11, 2007, 10:59 AM
Shadowleader, what was preventing you from getting the Akiko's Frying Pan when you first tried?

shadowleader
Apr 11, 2007, 11:04 AM
the resource i was looking at only told me that i have to just 4 approvels not go and find all of the weapons members. thanks for your help.

KojiroAK
Apr 11, 2007, 09:19 PM
On 2007-04-10 08:36, shadowleader wrote:
also which one of these items would you use more?
i would use soul eater.

Non of both.

In the time i gain TP through the Pan, you would pretty much spend again the TP to Resta the HP you lost during the action.
You loss also some time.
So i would say a Difluid is much more effective and the saved Mesetas aren't really that's great.

Maybe for a beginner that hasn't some good Mags, or other Weapons Soul Eater is a descent weapon, but with a good Mag and thus abillity to use some other Weapons Soul Eater loss pretty much.
Maybe on a newly begun Forcer SE can have it's time, but that only for a verry limited Time.

concussionman
Apr 11, 2007, 10:29 PM
I only use Akkiko's Frying Pan when I'm looking for a good laugh. The "ping" it makes when you hit stuff is hilarious. The soul eater I just use when I'm goofing around on lower levels and don't care about the HP drain.

I probably use Soul Eater more, mainly because it is multi-hit and looks cooler.

Taleck
Apr 11, 2007, 11:04 PM
On 2007-04-11 20:29, concussionman wrote:
I only use Akkiko's Frying Pan when I'm looking for a good laugh. The "ping" it makes when you hit stuff is hilarious. The soul eater I just use when I'm goofing around on lower levels and don't care about the HP drain.

I probably use Soul Eater more, mainly because it is multi-hit and looks cooler.

I love the noise it makes when you hit or swing. It's all funny! But soul Eater is great if your a Cast or Caseal.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 11, 2007, 11:33 PM
On 2007-04-11 20:29, concussionman wrote and nitro agreed with:

AceMac
Apr 24, 2007, 01:49 AM
If you get them on normal (like me), they are useful for quite a while.

Undeadpriest
Apr 24, 2007, 08:31 AM
I agree with Acemac i did a HUcaseal recently and my friend gave me the frying pan...it was useful for like...2 lvl until i was able to equip the Kaladbog...well..now i use Brave knuckles XD

sparda336
Apr 24, 2007, 08:45 PM
I got soul eater strictly for looks and bragging rights, same scenario with the frying pan and wok.