PDA

View Full Version : Old to PSOW, new to PSU.

Spider
Apr 10, 2007, 09:04 PM
Hey guys, I tried out PSU 360 last night and must say I loved it.

Shall be on a bit this afternoon, at about 4pm till about 7pm (Its 12 now, so about 4 hours from now) if the nets working.
Just wondering if anyone would wanna show me the ropes, or has a new character/wants to trial a new race.
My online name is Spider (human) and my gamer tag is Camo SSS.

thanks guys.

I don't wanna speed level with level 80 guys or be given ultimate weapons though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DEM_CIG
Apr 11, 2007, 08:28 AM
I would help u but i cant cause I need to get me pay check... until then i cant set up account on Xboxlive...

Kouki
Apr 11, 2007, 08:15 PM
I am also experienced with PSO, and I've played through PSU, though ive only been online twice and the first time was quite a few months ago, back in september. i was on again tonight, but i didnt play for too long and i need to learn more about it as well.

maybe we could team, though it would be difficult with the time difference seeing as 4 o clock for you is about 1 in the morning for me. if at any time you could get on earlier than that, like around noon your time, i could definitely play. next week is vacation for me so i can play pretty much any time.

the GT is in the sig if u wanna play. im hoping to get a new headset within a few days so i can atleast talk.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kouki on 2007-04-11 18:24 ]</font>

Spider
Apr 12, 2007, 12:32 AM
Righto Kouki, I knock off at 12:30 tomorrow, gotta love half day Fridays!
So I could be on at about 1?

Kouki
Apr 12, 2007, 05:25 AM
yeah actually since its the weekend i can play for quite a while, until i get tired anyway lol. thats about 8 my time and i usually stay up until 2 or 3 so yeah ill be on a while

Kouki
Apr 12, 2007, 02:28 PM
ohh crap i messed up the time, your about 15 hours ahead of me, right now its still thursday at about 3:30 PM. you 4 o clock is still about 1 for me, but now we have to compensate for the days

in the time slot we could play, you will always be a day ahead, so i wont be able to play today with you. i can play sunday night(which will be monday night for you) and pretty much the rest of the week

then again, you say youre out early today? if you got on at 1 o clock your time i might be able to play for 2 hours

and sry for dbl post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kouki on 2007-04-12 12:32 ]</font>

Spider
Apr 12, 2007, 05:00 PM
yeah, I'd be on then, around 1 hopefully.
Wont be on over the weekend, the misses might get cranky if I choose my PSU over her! I work night shift next week, but might get Monday of as a day in lui from Easter.