PDA

View Full Version : I got this at Gamecrazy for 7 dollars, Brand New!

Zantra
Apr 11, 2007, 10:58 AM
My brother also got his Wii there, I was wondering, is this a fun game, and does it look better if it's put into the Wii? I noticed that PSO 1 and 2 looks slightly better, but since I haven't played this in my Gamecube yet, I thought I would ask, to see what system that I should play it on.

T0m
Apr 11, 2007, 02:27 PM
Agreeing with VioletSkye (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=139128&forum=1&start=0&15#12), I'll state that I don't see any difference, between PSO in a Cube, and in a Wii. I'm using RGB cables for both consoles, and even the text looks the same. (And the text is one of the best noticable changes, when I switch from RGB to composite, and back).
If you are experiencing a better image when you play Episode 1&2 with your Wii, then I can only assume that you'll get the same improvement with Episode 3.
At any rate, if your set up is so that you play your Gamecube games with your Wii, then there is no need to return your Gamecube for Episode 3. Just keep using your Wii.

OnnaWren
Apr 12, 2007, 11:48 AM
Aww, schweeet! Doesn't Game Crazy rock? Granted, my "local" store dumped its 8/16/64-bit and DC gameage recently, byt they're still head and shoulders above EB/GameStop because of special ordering alone!

Great find, BTW... found a mint used copy at Newbury Comics for $13, so I know how you feel. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zantra
Apr 12, 2007, 02:41 PM
My game crazy still has all the 8 and 16 bit games, no 32 or 64 bit games, unfortunately...

Kame
Jul 15, 2007, 03:17 PM
I bought it at GameStop, new, for $20 last week. You got a sweet deal. Apparently Episode I & II are impossible to find around here unless I order them on eBay or something. I was dissapointed though with this game. The online gameplay videos and stuff were a bit misleading.

= All my local game stores stopped selling old console games from PS1 and earlier.