PDA

View Full Version : Soul of a Blacksmith

Munki
Dec 9, 2002, 03:51 PM
Once you get to ultimate, you can get one of the v1 rares from getting the blue mineral. Can this only be done once? I got a Tech. Crozier from it once, and tried it again to get a Suppressed gun. But he only gave me a storm cannon! Can you only get one of the rares, and then that's all she wrote?

Wish I woulda got the God Hand or Suppressed Gun instead of the crappy Tech. Crozier.

Dang!

TeamPhalanx
Dec 9, 2002, 03:54 PM
Only once per character. The TECHNICAL CROZIER was a good choice.

Munki
Dec 9, 2002, 04:48 PM
Why was the tech crozier a good choice? It doesn't appear to boost any of my techs, and its MST boost is about the same as my Storm Wands, which is far below the twinkle star I use.

Is the free barta really good? I haven't tried it, but I assumed that it was alot less powerful than my Barta (30).

Thanks for the info, btw.

Al-Rappy
Dec 9, 2002, 04:56 PM
Wow, I'm glad I chose GOD HAND then. I was under the impression that I could get as many rares as I wanted. Darn!

TeamPhalanx
Dec 9, 2002, 04:57 PM
Compared to the other two it's a good choice. The location of the SUPPRESSED GUN is known and the weapon itself is mostly for show - it's not something you want to rely on. GOD HANDS is... I think ANGRY FISTS have better stats.

XS-Rati
Dec 9, 2002, 05:58 PM
if you could some how get ahold of Sonic Knuckles thats definetely better stats Lofl

Has any one found Zanba donphons weapon?

ill make a post to get ideas of where to look