PDA

View Full Version : A formal appology...

Jezzabelle
Apr 11, 2007, 10:07 PM
I just wanted to appologize to all the legit players in PSO GCN for a particular plauge I was the cause of.

You see I was the one who originally found the H&S Justices with 95% hit. Having such high hit % I grew paranoid that I'd lose them to some of the things that would make you crash and such losing gear.

I didn't know how to dupe at the time so I couldn't do it for myself. So I went to a "friend" this big Hucast. I had him make me a couple copys of it. And let him keep a set for himself as a reward. Under the condition that he never give out a copy of it. Unfortunately he wasn't as trustworthy as I had hoped. And after a 3 month Absensce from PSO I came back only to discover my guns had been mass produced. With 100% in 2 types added to it with photons. I was quite upset about this.

I was still happy to have the originals. But that all came to an end when my house caught on fire. While in the hotel I loaned my GC to my friend. And apperantly he lost half my memory cards. including the one that had my main character Jezzabelle on it. And in her invintory the true 95 hit H&S justice. I was upset about it for awhile after all she was damn near 160 and had those things. But I guess this is what I get for adding to the problem... Which wasn't nearly as bad back then than it was when I last checked.

I appologize to all you legit players who have been cheaped out by copys of my find.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 11, 2007, 11:19 PM
That really sucks.
By the way it's apologized, but I'm sure you already saw that.
Hope it doesn't discourage you from playing.

cashizslick
Apr 12, 2007, 09:50 AM
Bro i would not worry about it.

The only way for people to get that weapon is to trade for it.

Just the other day some guy was offering to trade me a SJS with 100% in three areas for a lowly stink frame.

Obviously it was a duped/hacked/illegit weapon . . . so i made the choice not to trade.

Its your choice to use the gear u use . . nobody ever forced anybody to trade for a hacked weapon.

You have nothing to be sorry about. You have not 'ruined' PSO for anybody.

Jezzabelle
Apr 12, 2007, 04:42 PM
Well I mean more for the people who have been gunned down by these things. I use to use my originals without a area % in PVP and they chewed people up pretty good. Also had a high freeze rate..

So I imagen with Native and machine on it they would be horrible.

And isn't Sealed J sword impossible to get? Cause if its possible to get it's also possible to make 100% in 3 areas legitly. The only area you cant MAKE 100% legitly without finding it that way is hit %... Due to photon shperes.

cashizslick
Apr 12, 2007, 04:52 PM
SJS is a legit item . . . just quite hard to find.

Yes, it is possible to get 100% in 3 areas - but the fact that somebody was willing to let a weapon go of that caliber just did not add up . . . if you really found it & made it that way, there is no reason for u to get rid of it.

metatime
Apr 13, 2007, 03:51 PM
On 2007-04-12 14:52, cashizslick wrote:
SJS is a legit item . . . just quite hard to find.

Yes, it is possible to get 100% in 3 areas - but the fact that somebody was willing to let a weapon go of that caliber just did not add up . . . if you really found it & made it that way, there is no reason for u to get rid of it.

It is possible to have % in 3 areas.... if you hack, lol

A legit SJS can only have % in 2 areas because the kill count is stored in the 3rd area.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: metatime on 2007-04-13 13:51 ]</font>

DC_PLAYER
Apr 13, 2007, 04:12 PM
i am sorry for your loss.......hope you can gain courage and find another 95% hit justices
since sjs is a very rare weapon and it's value increases with the % he wanted a trade because none could recuse a sjs with %......looks like the cheater was wrong...the trade become stupid when you trade a worthy rare for a stupid worhtless stink frame

Ketchup345
Apr 13, 2007, 04:34 PM
Not necessarily since the SJS was commonly duped, but I don't remember hearing of many duped Stink Frame sets. Getting another SJS would have been easy, especially if he was able to dupe items himself. Hacked/duped SJSs were fairly worthless, especially those with %s in 3 areas (which clearly showed after a discovery mentioned above that it could not change into the TJS).

Normal weapons can have %s in up to 3 areas. A legitimate SJS and TJS can have %s in at most 2 areas.

Jezzabelle
Apr 15, 2007, 01:56 AM
I never knew that. I was told by some people "Skyly only finds it." and others said "It's not really dropped, it's ALWAYS hacked."

VioletSkye
Apr 15, 2007, 12:01 PM
Skyly is the only ID that can find the SJS, however the large majority of J Swords and SJS found online were dupes. And as Ketchup already pointed out, any SJS with %'s in 3 areas is most certainly an item that have been modded.

SStrikerR
Apr 15, 2007, 02:30 PM
if it was always hacked, how the heck could it exist? how could people hack it if it didnt exist?

VioletSkye
Apr 15, 2007, 02:37 PM
If it exists on the game disk (which it does) then it's possible to create it without ever having found it first. Through certain methods, you can create any item in the game with pretty much whatever stats you want. Before the counter was officially known to be included in the code for the item itself, it wasn't clearly known that a SJS could only have %'s in 2 areas. Now that it is known that the counter in a part of the code, it is now obvious that any SJS with %'s in 3 areas is not a legitimate item and was either created that way or duped from an existing hacked version.

Take for example, the music disks 4 and 5 (I believe those are the correct ones) that are unobtainable through legitimate means, you can easily create them for your own use. However if you had taken them online when the servers were up, your account would have been banned for 25 hours (unless they were stored in the bank.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-04-15 13:17 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Apr 18, 2007, 04:30 PM
im not saying how to do this, but i know friends that had created their own weapons.
DUstin was banned for a bit after, and my friend showed me the wep "there"