PDA

View Full Version : DOUBLE CANNON :)

hucasts_rock
Dec 9, 2002, 04:56 PM
I traded my old double cannon for a twinkle star, then the twinkle star for a caduceus...I was dissapointed with those results so I wanted another to trade for some awsome items...and this morning, I traded 2 HP mats, Delsabers right arm, and 3 photon drops 4 another double cannon...can't wait 2 trade it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

TeamPhalanx
Dec 9, 2002, 05:27 PM
Go

to

Hell

Al-Rappy
Dec 9, 2002, 06:31 PM
Ok, my 2 cents: TeamPhalanx that was a bit harsh and what the hell was the purpose of this topic? Lol!

DirewolfX
Dec 9, 2002, 07:20 PM
I doubt anyone has a legit Double Cannon...

Ghen
Dec 9, 2002, 08:18 PM
You go Phalanx.

LostHero
Dec 9, 2002, 08:43 PM
Arent double cannons suppose to be so rare you don't want to trade it?

Al-Rappy
Dec 9, 2002, 08:50 PM
That's what I thought! BTW someone out there must of had a Double Cannon otherwise how would someone dupe them?

Jae
Dec 9, 2002, 09:23 PM
Meh. I'm not usually one to take sides...

But you read my mind, Phalanx.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2002-12-09 18:24 ]</font>

hucasts_rock
Dec 9, 2002, 10:24 PM
On 2002-12-09 17:43, LostHero wrote:
Arent double cannons suppose to be so rare you don't want to trade it?

you have made a good point, yet my main char is a force and if u know anything about forces they cannot equip those...and I'm not just going to let it sit their while I make a new hunter...so I trade for stuff that is useful for my force...and Phalanx............please stop...I haven't posted in a long time and the first reply is a diss...that hurts...and al-rappy, I've seen people post even more bizarre things on this part...and all who agree with Phalanx...I post here and this is how u treat a fellow PSOW member...perhaps I'll stop posting then...or better yet, LEAVE PSOW...I can't tolerate this...I thought PSOW was filled w/ kind people...guess I'm wrong...

Elusive_Llama
Dec 9, 2002, 10:26 PM
I traded 2 HP mats, Delsabers right arm, and 3 photon drops 4 another double cannon

Double cannons must grow on trees native to Ragol, or something.

Ghen
Dec 9, 2002, 10:31 PM
PSOW is filled with good people. But people who dupe, or use dupes are not wanted by a majority of the people here.

chiyosuke
Dec 9, 2002, 10:33 PM
you have made a good point, yet my main char is a force and if u know anything about forces they cannot equip those...and I'm not just going to let it sit their while I make a new hunter...so I trade for stuff that is useful for my force...and Phalanx............please stop...I haven't posted in a long time and the first reply is a diss...that hurts...and al-rappy, I've seen people post even more bizarre things on this part...and all who agree with Phalanx...I post here and this is how u treat a fellow PSOW member...perhaps I'll stop posting then...or better yet, LEAVE PSOW...I can't tolerate this...I thought PSOW was filled w/ kind people...guess I'm wrong...

umm... first of all, you post a someting that is not relevant to any discussion - which I can only see as trying to show off.

Second, may be you have been aways from PSOW for a while, but you cannot expect to be treated with kindness when you are trying to show off a double cannon that is probably duped.

Conclusion - you deserve treatment you received whether you knew what you were doing or it was from your ignorance.

ABDUR101
Dec 9, 2002, 10:34 PM
Come on, stop the bashing.

And hucast, don't take everything to heart. It's a public site, so expect the worst possible replies.

I think everyone thinks if the weapon was duped, you should prolly sell it to get it out of circulation. Your decision in the end.

I've seen people trade the most valuable stuff for some pretty common stuff. Everyone plays however they want.

One question, is this a post to setup a trade for your item, or what?

If it's a trade post, I can move it to the appropriate forum so it might be seen sooner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-12-09 19:36 ]</font>

hucasts_rock
Dec 9, 2002, 10:34 PM
just because I was unaware I accidentally traded for a duped item doesn't mean u have to go and diss me like that

hucasts_rock
Dec 9, 2002, 10:41 PM
...i see a lot of people boasting about the weapons they have and I don't see anyone going at them like u guys did to me...I've traded the cannon...heard rumors itz going to get banned anyways...

P.S.-sorry 4 the outburst...I have been pushed around all my life and brought my anger unto this forum...very sorry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2002-12-09 19:46 ]</font>

eRUPT
Dec 9, 2002, 10:45 PM
We need to stop this flaming, this is the item forum thats what its for if your here to flame then your in the wrong forum. So take note of the rules and take this as a warning for all.

Another flame and you'll be recieving a PM from me about it.

Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2002-12-09 19:47 ]</font>

Elusive_Llama
Dec 9, 2002, 10:45 PM
I traded 2 HP mats, Delsabers right arm, and 3 photon drops 4 another double cannon

You really should have known that the most powerful doublesaber-type weapon in the game is worth far more than 2 HP mats, 3 photon drops and a Delsaber right arm.

If you didn't know, then what game were you playing up to now?

Armok
Dec 10, 2002, 07:40 AM
I blame the ppl who brough them across from the japanise version where the 20% native LC originated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Armok on 2002-12-10 04:41 ]</font>