PDA

View Full Version : Hard-drive exploded, wiped clean... No DVD-rom drive... What

Miyoko
Apr 12, 2007, 10:41 PM
Sooo... I've been quiet the past two weeks not due to choice, but due to a series of unfourtonate events, one of which being my computer killing itself. I just recently got it fixed, but lost 95% of what was on my hard-drive, PSU being included... When I first installed PSU, I did so from my brothers computer to mine, via a LAN network. Since then, he's moved out, and the only other PC in this house has a DVD-rom drive, but refuses to read DVDs... So I'm kind of stuck here untill I can get someone who has a DVD-rom on their laptop over (the only person I know of being two hours away.)

So I'm wondering what my options are here... I know torrents are the obvious one, but that would probably take just as long to get finished as it would to get my friend out here. Did SegaUSA ever get a downloadable client for north americans? OR was that left only to the japanese players?

Raysa
Apr 12, 2007, 10:43 PM
Torrents thats how I got mine for the PC. Takes about 24hours or so.

Nuclearranger
Apr 12, 2007, 10:48 PM
Im sorry for your loss accualy 2 weekends ago my harddrive failed and this weekend it failed again.... So i know your pain