PDA

View Full Version : XBOX360 - New to PSU Online, trying to make some contacts

WhyteTyger
Apr 13, 2007, 09:34 PM
I wish these bloody games would just start sharing users over the different systems, but that is just a pipe-dream. Anyhow, I just started Hahn v4.931, my Cast Hunter (thinking either Fortefighter, or Wartecher, or most likely one of the Acro's when/if the expansion comes out) today, and am enjoying Network mode more than I thought I might. The type leveling is certainly arduous, but what can you do.

Anyhow, I am a bit chatty, not very competitive, and like to type out full, non-abbreviated words when I play games online. If this appears to be agreeable to anyone, my GamerTag is ReluctantlyHuma.

And bonus nerd points: I named this Hahn (as well as the one I played in PSO) after my favorite character from End of the Millenium.

Sychosis
Apr 14, 2007, 12:46 AM
On 2007-04-13 19:34, WhyteTyger wrote:
and like to type out full, non-abbreviated words when I play games online.

I love you.

On 2007-04-13 19:34, WhyteTyger wrote:
And bonus nerd points: I named this Hahn (as well as the one I played in PSO) after my favorite character from End of the Millenium.

I really love you. Even if Rune was a million times better.

Anyway, send me a FR, or I'll send you one tomorrow.

Spider
Apr 15, 2007, 10:52 PM
I added your gamertag, I'm Camo SSS, looking for people to play aswell!

DEM_CIG
Apr 18, 2007, 04:17 PM
I added u, but i wont be on for 1 and 1/2 weeks cause im on vacation rite now...

Sharkyland
Apr 18, 2007, 05:42 PM
I can help you if needed.

Spider
Apr 19, 2007, 08:14 AM
WhyteTyger, or Hahn and I have had a couple of good games.

He is a good player to player to join up with on PSU.

WhyteTyger
Apr 19, 2007, 03:06 PM
So long as the game is not dropping me of course *grin* I do apologize again Spider.

Sharkyland
Apr 19, 2007, 03:57 PM
You contacted me via GT. I can help you level. Though note, I can only talk when there is like 3 or less people in my party.