PDA

View Full Version : De Rol Le's Armour

Saphion
Apr 14, 2007, 04:48 AM
Just wondering, when you attack De Rol Le and he still has his mask and shells, does any damage inflicted on that still reduce his HP, or does his HP only start going down once you've broke past it?

I've been playing since PSO started and I still haven't got a bloody clue.

Cheers.

Ithildin
Apr 14, 2007, 08:46 AM
Ha! I think both damages his HP, that is before and after. I've never noticed a difference in the amount of damage taken off after his armour is missing. Just sounds cool when you hit him w/o the armour!

Tweengo
Apr 14, 2007, 09:08 AM
On the topic of De Rol Le, you know in the Unsealed Door mission when you fight him at the end, is he a little bigger than when you fight him in a normal caves run? I don't know why, but I just think he looks a little bigger.

Ithildin
Apr 14, 2007, 09:23 AM
No he aint bigger... It's just your imagination! Hang on a minute... I'm gonna have to check that now...!

SStrikerR
Apr 14, 2007, 09:40 AM
it doesnt matter, in fact, u got a few ways to kill him, 1. take off his armor while his head's still on and kill him with his head attached, or knock off his head and kill him like that!

Tweengo
Apr 14, 2007, 10:26 AM
Anyone else think De Rol Le looks a little bigger in Unsealed Door?

Banish
Apr 14, 2007, 12:07 PM
Yes it probaly does affect De Rol Le/Dal Ral Lie, I've killed it before without striping off it's scales, I have killed it with the mask on as well.

VioletSkye
Apr 14, 2007, 12:16 PM
It all counts towards his HP regardless of whether the armor/mask is removed or not http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Saphion
Apr 14, 2007, 12:46 PM
Ah, that clears that up then.

Thanks everybody!