PDA

View Full Version : Pofuilly Slime+

Bot-Bot
Apr 15, 2007, 10:21 PM
I'm sure many of you guys have seen this either on here or maybe online, but has anyone found a good effective way to use this card in game? You could use hella-assists but that can be hard to do, easy to cover up with dice +1. Maybe some action combo that is just sweet.

I realize it's a little late, but I just can't figure this out, any thoughts appreciated.

T0m
Apr 16, 2007, 01:34 PM
I think Pofuilly Slime + (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1874&version=v4&sortby=card_number) was a banned card, so I doubt it got much use by anyone.
It did get used against me, once, but it didn't do anything, except being in the way.

Bot-Bot
Apr 16, 2007, 02:32 PM
I knew that, but I know that many people used a certain thing to do a certain something and then they have many cards. So, I figured it had been come accross before?

VR-Raiden
Apr 16, 2007, 04:41 PM
Well I've only fought those a couple times, best use of it I came across was just helping with blocking in a low cost spam deck. It could also be used to block a narrow passage with some long range support behind it I guess.

DonRoyale
Jun 15, 2007, 09:23 PM
Team match in a B area. Play them right, you'll lock your opponent and can still snipe them.

(Mind you, you have to fight Hunters)

Hexadecimal
Jul 4, 2007, 09:23 PM
Only use I've seen for it was against a hacker who replaced his character with one.

Needless to say, the inability to damage the enemy was quite a downer.

I think I won because I had higher HP though.

You could utilize the assist "Heavy Fog" which gives just bout any card an attack range...

I've been beaten by monests before. Trust me, I know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hexadecimal on 2007-07-04 19:27 ]</font>