PDA

View Full Version : which of these should i use my grinders on? i can grind up t

Zecht
Dec 10, 2002, 07:19 AM
Crush Bullet +2
Wals MK2
Visk 235W
L&K14 Combat
H&S 25 Justice
M&A60 Vise
Custom Ray ver.00
Varista

and i think im going to be getting a Meteor Smash or possibly something else.

if you don't reccomend grinding these, tell me something i SHOULD get to grind, thnx.

CajunSamurai
Dec 10, 2002, 07:47 AM
Hmmm... Looks like you have a variety of guns, that's good.
I'm more of a fan of rifle type weapons myself, so I'd probably grind the Visk if I had to choose from one on that list.
Otherwise... I'd wait and get a Justy. More powerful than those listed weapons (I believe; haven't spent much time as a RA yet), and its special can half enemy HP.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 10, 2002, 08:45 AM
Either one of the rifles or the Shotgun - Whatever has the best %.

Elusive_Llama
Dec 10, 2002, 09:02 AM
I'd grind the Crush Bullet, but I wouldn't use all the grinders (save the rest for a Guilty Light http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif). Since your character is (in all probability) a RAcast, you could use that gun to steal back any lost HP whereas that Meteor Smash you're getting steals TP, which is useless to an android. Sure, Meteor Smash is more powerful but Crush Bullet is more useful to you, in my opinion.

I wouldn't grind the rifles because they only shoot one projectile whereas shotguns fire a spread of projectiles. An extra 10pts of damage for one shot from a rifle is multiplied by the number of enemies hit by one blast from a shotgun. It's a matter of efficiency, in my opinion.

Zecht
Dec 10, 2002, 09:31 AM
heh... i had a guilty light but i traded it. i didn't like it at all. it was so big and gay. and it only shoots in a line. i'd rather have something that spreads like the crush bullet.

if it's between a justy and the crush bullet, what would you say?

Vampir
Dec 10, 2002, 11:01 AM
if it's between a justy and the crush bullet, what would you say?

It may matter if you play solo much. If you do I would say the rifle just to kill an single enemy quicker.

Elusive_Llama
Dec 10, 2002, 11:24 AM
Guilty Light hits multiple enemies and only in a direct line of fire, but it does more damage than a Crush AND it has a very high chance of freezing. I actually use it more than I do a rifle (although rifles do have some mad range).

You know it rocks when 2 sinows drop from the ceiling only to get frozen by a couple shots from the Guilty Light, then taken apart in no time.

To choose between a rifle and shotgun, my preference is to grind the shotgun because the extra damage I'm doing is multiplied depending on how many monsters I hit. Look at it this way...a rifle shoots at most 3 bullets in one combo, right? Say you do an extra 15dmg per bullet...that's 45 extra damage. Now a shotgun shoots, say, 18 bullets for a full combo. 18 x 15 > 45

Sure, the damage is spread out but most of the monsters you fight on/offline swarm you with numbers anyway, so why not keep using a weapon which hits multiple targets?

Al-Rappy
Dec 10, 2002, 03:08 PM
Grind the Crush Bullet. In the long run it will serve you better.