PDA

View Full Version : Central Control ?

SirDonovanIII
Dec 10, 2002, 12:20 PM
I'm sure this has been asked before, but....

When playing in the Central Control Area (offline), if you clear one of the sub-area's, say Jungle and quit and save your game. The next time you play, do you have to clear the Jungle again? Or can you continue where you left off?

neko-chan
Dec 10, 2002, 12:26 PM
You have to clear the same stage again.

The game doesn't save your progress until you clear all the stages and then talk to the boss upstairs (forgot the name...).

This is one of the things of PSO I hate most. They should have coded a different way to save the cleared levels... Clearing Caves, as you all know, is a 2 hours long boring work. Not to mention the Ruins -_-

A quick question (but a little off topic): how long does it takes *usually* to clear the Seabed?

TeamPhalanx
Dec 10, 2002, 12:32 PM
Seabed is quick, if you know the map... I'm not familiar with it, so it takes me around a hour (online) to reach Olga Flow.

SirDonovanIII
Dec 10, 2002, 12:35 PM
Pretty much what I figured. No big deal I guess. Just would be really cool to be able to pick up where you left off. I usually only get short periods of time to play, so my progress through the game has been fairly slow. I consider myslef lucky to be able to play this game for more than 30 minutes at any one time.

neko-chan
Dec 10, 2002, 12:44 PM
On 2002-12-10 09:32, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Seabed is quick, if you know the map... I'm not familiar with it, so it takes me around a hour (online) to reach Olga Flow.

Thanks! I played Seabed just once for about 30 mins then I got killed by one of those *new slimes* and gave up.

There I saw some of the most stupid enemies ever created in a videogame. What kind of devious mind wasted by gallons of sake produced those weird annoying boxes spitting those little robotics sidekicks?

Bah... IMO Sonic Team screwed us again: the new levels are nice sometimes, but nothing compared to the old ones.

Zae
Dec 10, 2002, 12:44 PM
I hate that i wish you could just have to cealr it once if you wanted to then when you beat all the stages it starts over