PDA

View Full Version : 360- Interrupt Request everytime I join a party...

WhyteTyger
Apr 18, 2007, 06:35 PM
...pretty much the topic line says it all. I had no problems for almost a week, since I played solo the whole time, and then on Sunday I started playing with someone else and kept having this recurring problem. Finally I took Obsidian_Knight's suggestion and changed the DNS settings and that made everything alright. Except come tonight when I tried to join up with someone and it did it again.

The only other problem I've had with the game, really, is that whenever I Log Out from playing on Xbox Live, it won't let me reconnect until I load up Extra Mode and then quit (probably story mode too). It's annoying but I've dealt with it.

I can see other people fine, and chat with them, when online, the problem only seems to arise when I join them or vice versa. Any ideas?

-WT

McLaughlin
Apr 19, 2007, 10:59 PM
So, by "join up" I assume you mean Join Session in Progress? If so, this is common and irritating.

The only thing I can recommend is to change your Primary DNS to 4.2.2.1 and your Secondary DNS to 4.2.2.2. From what I've seen, people have varied success with this. I tried it once and I couldn't get on Xbox Live, let alone onto PSU. But, you never know.

WhyteTyger
Apr 20, 2007, 04:07 PM
I did just that, and it worked awesome... the first time. About three days later I joined a party with the same person,a nd it started dropping me again. The only thing that fixed it was changing my DNS back to automatic, rebooting my system, then changing back to those numbers. I ended up playing for a few hours with someone last night and had relatively no problems, but neither of us used the headset so now I'm laying the blame with that.