PDA

View Full Version : I am a Cast ForteGunner with a 410 PM, what should I upgrade

Orin654
Apr 18, 2007, 07:21 PM
411 or 412.

Opinions please

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orin654 on 2007-04-18 17:28 ]</font>

Genoa
Apr 19, 2007, 12:10 AM
412 IMO, The 4x2 models get Sturm Buster SUV http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Though I don't know very much about 411, I hear it has Splendor Crush, not the full combo though =/ I also heard that the 412 is just more supportive than the 411.

SolomonGrundy
Apr 19, 2007, 01:36 AM

;-p

Neith
Apr 19, 2007, 10:23 AM
411 is a tank. I play a fF, and I can usually leave a 411 to its own devices, and it won't die.

From what I've seen of 412, I don't particularly want one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Akaimizu
Apr 19, 2007, 10:36 AM
I one to always say, get the PM model that best compliments you in Battle. That is, they should have what you Don't have. That's how you *complete* yourself. Think of your PM (in a way) as a "Mini-Me".

You know what Dr. Evil said about Mini-Me. "You complete me."

The 411 will probably suit you more because of its auto-healing. When you aren't a class to heal them yourself, and you need Star Atomizers instead, the 411 will save you money because those little (easier) fights wont build up to extra Star Atomizer uses because they retain their lower health for a long time. That is, they're ticked down to a level where they still wont pull out the heal wand, but you want them full for a fight you know will hurt them. (With lower health, they'll run into a fight they might take too much damage, at once, for) Unless they're in that special yellow area, and they decide to whip out the wands, they'll just keep that low health, the whole time. Not good if you ran through a nice easy level of (ex.) Mad Creatures S, and then your next fight is against Go Vahras.

The 412 is more or less, just for the SUV. It is a limited use though. It pulls it out whenever it gets the ability to use it, with absolutely no concern on what is on the screen. That means, plenty of times where it SUVs with no monsters left in the room (what a waste). On the other hand, it still has chances to pull a good SUV when they are in. A mixed bag, but a real good solution for -techers who heal anyway. It's just an added bonus, then.

But for a Cast with SUV powers and all, and a class where Stars are your only personal heal for them, the 411 will be more practical since your own personal SUV, you can control.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-19 08:39 ]</font>

pionear
Apr 19, 2007, 05:06 PM
^I agree with the above poster. Since you are a Cast, you should have a SUV already.

So go with 411.