PDA

View Full Version : Mil Lillies and FSODs...

Ophelia
Dec 10, 2002, 02:48 PM
Yesterday was quite possibly the most frustrating PSO experience I've ever had in my life.

I had no classes and some time to kill, so I decided to go to ultimate Temple and hunt up some Mil Lillies. Anyone who's played with me online knows how much of a double saber whore I really am, and a Demolition Comet sounded nice to my ears. I could ask little more from the game.

First Mil Lilly: Killed me. Anger subsided.

Second Mil Lilly: Dropped a digrinder. I was a little POed but generally felt okay as it helped max out my now 0.30.0.0.30 Beserk Vulcan +9

Third Mil Lilly: Took literally an HOUR to show up in a room with four of them in it. Dropped a trimate. Trimate! What am I doing wrong?

Fourth Mil Lilly: Meseta. 2039 of it, to be exact. My total hunting time was around 3 1/2 hours at this point.

Fifth Mil Lilly: Done during the Addicting Food quest with six lillies in the room. Took an hour to show up. It gave me...

Gibarta Lv. 17

Frustrated, I went online to chat and repeatedly get murdered along with Mark XIII in the ultimate Ice Spinner quest in my relentless search for Mil Lillies. Sometime later (after giving it up for the night) I was able to trade a delsaber arm for the remaining photon drops (also a whore for these) needed to get Parasite Wear: Nelgal. Piped down to the shop quest. Traded all my drops for the Parasite Cell. Transfigured it, okay. Went back to the lobby...

FSOD

Now I have 0 photon drops and nothing to show for it, as the wear was changed back into De Rol, and in the process I lost my Beserk Vulcan +9. (!!!)

So there's my day. It would be wonderful if anyone would be so kind as to lend me a photon drop if they see me online, as two week's worth of trading and effort was completely wasted. I hope my next day is more palatable.

-Oph

Spy
Dec 10, 2002, 02:52 PM
I've got 10 drops rotting in my bank. As long as you promise to bank them before entering strange and dangerous lobbies, like Ant/8, you can have them.

"Photon drops!? %^$& that &*#$!?"

PhantasyStar12
Dec 10, 2002, 05:16 PM
I got a bunch of weapons that I could give to people.

Ophelia
Dec 11, 2002, 02:18 PM
Thanks, Spy. You know how to charm a girl's heart. =D

Things are getting slightly better for me as yesterday a Mil Lilly finally coughed one of those darn Demolition Comets!

-Oph