PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: Will ppl please stop selling El-Photons for 1k?!?

Micki_Monday
Apr 20, 2007, 05:17 AM
Why are the majority of ppl still selling Photons, El-Photons, and Im-Photons for 1k meseta or more in their shops?! They are only 200 meseta at the NPC synth shops, so what is going on??
I mean, what is the mind set behind this and all the other NPC sold items being jacked up so much? Are ppl still thinking they'll take advantage of players who don't know it's at NPC? Or is it that ppl just don't know they're at the NPC, they see other ppl selling them for 1k and copy the trend?

I can understand why ppl put items you can't buy at the NPC at high prices. Even though it sucks, I can't say anything against items that are hard to obtain. But like, 90% of everybody on PSU are STILL putting common NPC items at double the price, or more. Maybe the majority of ppl wanna be greedy and rip new players off, but this is totally ruining the economy on the game!
For example: I synth alot of rods and melee weaps for my characters so I buy stacks of 99 mats very often. But nowadays I never even try to look at the player shops for those mats because I know I'd have to weed through 90% of them until I find those precious few that actually have like 3 El-Photons for 50-150, or 1 Cyral for 1000-2000. It's a complete waste of time so all my money goes to the NPC, which also means that it's now gone forever and out of circulation in the community. That's millions of meseta just gone. Millions of meseta that coulda gone to other players if only they offered their items at 50% off the NPC price.

So.. what's the deal? Why is this over pricing still going on? Is someone actually BUYING these El-Photons, Neu Ebons, Cyrals, Stelniums, Vulcalines, Neu Ashes, etc... at these insane prices?? Even the FOOD boards, which sell at NPC for 100 meseta, are marked up to like 5k!!

Please.. if anyone reading this is an advocate for this type of selling, please stop. You will have my money if you start putting things up at less than the NPC. Keep your HIVE decos and Ray-Photons at a disgusting price if you wish, but please put normal NPC items at the right price.
And for those of you that are decent ppl, please say something if you see the shopkeeper in their room and tell them their prices are wrong.
All that haxseta we've all been so comfortable with is going out fast. Most of my friends now are all broke, and new players (who weren't around for the haxseta) have like nothing at all. We need to keep our legit earned money in the community, so it can prosper the RIGHT way...n'junk!

APEXi
Apr 20, 2007, 05:20 AM
pro/con to this: haxeta is going the way of the <insert extinct animal here>

DikkyRay
Apr 20, 2007, 05:26 AM
if its that bad, go to npc :/

Shaidar
Apr 20, 2007, 05:36 AM
People assume there are craploads of people around that are too lazy to walk all the way to a NPC shop in order to buy the most basic of materials. Usually they are right.

Thankfully things are improving. A little. One day we might have an almost normal economy again.

Mattardo
Apr 20, 2007, 05:42 AM
Maybe they serve an elite clientele with the money to burn and the time to enjoy the el-photons while sipping a martini out by the yacht. Maybe you should take your food stamps to the PSU Dollar Store and check out their selection of el-photons assembled by chinese slaves who earn 6 cents an hour. Maybe your desire for cheap products is what is driving jobs overseas to the chinese slaves and taking money away from American families. Maybe an El-Photon made in the USA is a badge of pride, and considering what Americans make per hour compared to the Chinese it should be no shock when you see them for sale at 1000 Mesata. Maybe you're a communist anti-capitalist who wants to destroy the country by whining about high prices. Maybe you're on the payroll of a Chinese businessman. ..Maybe.

APEXi
Apr 20, 2007, 05:48 AM
probably took micki a while to type that. shame.

_Swan_
Apr 20, 2007, 06:30 AM
I just think the only people who complain are the people who have el photons at 1k. she already said she buys them at the npc.The point is not wanting something cheap it's about keeping money for the people ya know.

Rashiid
Apr 20, 2007, 06:45 AM
On 2007-04-20 03:26, DikkyRay wrote:

exactally, its only 200m http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Arika
Apr 20, 2007, 07:15 AM
I agree with the topic, I really really hate ppl who sell thing overprice than NPC, they are all crazy

Eleina
Apr 20, 2007, 07:26 AM
Overpriced goods made me flee players shops way back!! I think the sweet berry at 5k(50 at npc) was a killer for me lol!! then again sometimes you can find player shops which are correctly priced..

redapple
Apr 20, 2007, 07:35 AM
I have to agree with this too. It has gotten so bad that doing a seach for an item in a player shop is a big waste of time. I am making a tech pm and therefore synthing 3 star rods and wands often. I stated out trying to search for el-photons, soural, and neu ash in the player shops to finally come to realize that I was wasting my time. I have been buying all my stuff at the shop to save time. I think sega needs to make it so that people can't price their items higher than what it is in the npc (not weapons just ingredients).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: redapple on 2007-04-20 05:42 ]</font>

Neith
Apr 20, 2007, 08:51 AM
You think this is bad?

Search 'Ray-photon'.

Rust
Apr 20, 2007, 08:58 AM
Just let'em keep selling those things for an insane price, it will make more customers for my shop, where i mostly only sell mats and crafted weps and armors (not your OMG Kubara grinded and 9* boards, just usual crap like weps from 2* to 6* for which i drop the synth boards in missions) for prices getting from 50 % to 75 % of the NPC store prices (sometimes a bit more when i sell elemental stuff, but always under store pices). It makes people save their money usually for PM feeding (i don't think there is very much people who would buy me a dozen of bastaras for the purpose of equipping it), and that's the only way i earn extra cash aside with mission mesetas rewards (and sometimes Kaori's stabs).

FenderReplica
Apr 20, 2007, 09:54 AM
On 2007-04-20 03:42, Mattardo wrote:
Maybe they serve an elite clientele with the money to burn and the time to enjoy the el-photons while sipping a martini out by the yacht. Maybe you should take your food stamps to the PSU Dollar Store and check out their selection of el-photons assembled by chinese slaves who earn 6 cents an hour. Maybe your desire for cheap products is what is driving jobs overseas to the chinese slaves and taking money away from American families. Maybe an El-Photon made in the USA is a badge of pride, and considering what Americans make per hour compared to the Chinese it should be no shock when you see them for sale at 1000 Mesata. Maybe you're a communist anti-capitalist who wants to destroy the country by whining about high prices. Maybe you're on the payroll of a Chinese businessman. ..Maybe.

So what's wrong with you? Has Chinese have to be communist anti-capitalist? Have they to be slave workers that you claim them to be? And maybe you should make a comment about why Americunts (An Evil Breed of Americans like G Bush) are robbing oil from the Middle East. Stop putting tags on people and think you are smart making comments in such a carefree way. Stop using your eye that won't blink to see the world.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenderReplica on 2007-04-20 07:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenderReplica on 2007-04-20 08:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenderReplica on 2007-04-20 08:11 ]</font>

Libram
Apr 20, 2007, 10:07 AM
All I ask for is a way to filter those overpriced shops so I can see just how many people are actually selling NPC items for a cheaper price.

RedCoKid
Apr 20, 2007, 10:27 AM
PSU's search engine should automatically sort shops from lowest to highest prices.

CyarVictor
Apr 20, 2007, 10:29 AM
Maybe a price range that could be set: starting at 50 to 200 meseta. Sorta input the low and highs. i just wonder why people price items above npc when they know it's in the npc at a much lower price. Vulcaline 10k or more in player shops..

Rashiid
Apr 20, 2007, 10:29 AM
On 2007-04-20 08:27, RedCoKid wrote:
PSU's search engine should automatically sort shops from lowest to highest prices.

i think it should have other features like google or sumthing

"Use Exact Phrase" so ya dont get stupid boards....
or
"Meseta Range" so you find a price you want, and if nothing shows up, ya know ppl are pricing them stupidly.

Zorafim
Apr 20, 2007, 10:39 AM
Yes, price range would be incredible. I never buy anything unless it's below a certain price anyway. Since people wouldn't have to visit shops owned by meseta hungry nigits, those people will get less of a cash inflow, and start thinking "Maybe I'm doing something wrong."

Really, this broken system is Sega's fault, not the player's. If one person is exploiting the system, it's the player's fault. If everyone is exploiting the system, it's the maker's fault.

chibiLegolas
Apr 20, 2007, 01:28 PM
On 2007-04-20 03:17, Micki_Monday wrote:
And for those of you that are decent ppl, please say something if you see the shopkeeper in their room and tell them their prices are wrong.

I've tried that!
NPC store price 165000 [B] Deathmaker

Guy was selling his for 5000000!
Ok. He CLEARLY doesn't know it's worth. So I corrected him and said I was willing to pay 100000 for it. So he lowered his price to 1000000!
I told him there's still one too many zero's in there. And he's STILL selling above NPC prices. So he basically told me to buy it from the NPC then.
jerk....

Wasted my time searching through shops. Wasted time convince ppl to correct themselves....

I've just concluded the majority of those ppl are @ssholes who just wanna take ppl for a ride.

This could just be easily avoided if ST implemented the priority listings of shops like they do with gamer cards. There's a few favorites I visit cause they actually DO sell below npc prices. But there's only a handful out there. And not enough to meet the quantities I need all the time.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 20, 2007, 01:36 PM
I look at it differently. The more people who charge crazy prices the more people who will go to the NPC stores, which means more money leaving the hands of us players. This means less money, and the money supply will drop, which in turn means lower prices.

THE JACKEL

SolomonGrundy
Apr 20, 2007, 01:41 PM
I'm on the 360, and there are still people with stupid prices. Liek those selling ungrinded A rank guns for higher than NPC prices, or excatly NPC prices. I would never buy something from a player shop even if the price was the same...

In fact, unless the discount is significant, I wouldn't buy it from a player shop - why shold they get my hard earned meseta? I see folks selling 7* wands for 89K. Eff you - for that price I'll go buy from the NPC for 90K

RedCoKid
Apr 20, 2007, 02:00 PM
As I said above, I think sorting the search results would be enough to encourage lower prices, if only to get your store's name into the listing. Re: other stuff...

On 2007-04-20 03:17, Micki_Monday wrote:Maybe the majority of ppl wanna be greedy and rip new players off, but this is totally ruining the economy on the game!
It's a complete waste of time so all my money goes to the NPC, which also means that it's now gone forever and out of circulation in the community. That's millions of meseta just gone. Millions of meseta that coulda gone to other players if only they offered their items at 50% off the NPC price.

To me, the synth (failure) system always has been Sonic Team's built-in method to anticipate and counteract hacked meseta. Inflation as you described also represents the community's natural reaction to bring the meseta back to its original value.

So.. what's the deal? Why is this over pricing still going on? Is someone actually BUYING these El-Photons, Neu Ebons, Cyrals, Stelniums, Vulcalines, Neu Ashes, etc... at these insane prices??
I keep Els and Cyrals, but you can find Ebon, Stel, Vulca, and others on sale in my shop somewhere in the range of 1000-6400, under NPC. ...but I never see your name in my recent visitors log... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

All that haxseta we've all been so comfortable with is going out fast.
Yeah, it's been tough for me to sell anything above 1M lately, despite everyone's claims that meseta is worthless.

Most of my friends now are all broke,Shhh...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedCoKid on 2007-04-20 12:05 ]</font>

Konstanse_Xx
Apr 20, 2007, 02:30 PM
If there is someone who'll buy it at that price, then they'll sell it. If it's too expensive just go to another shop/NPC shop.

I don't really see the problem with it, they'll lower it if no one buys it. O.o

Micki_Monday
Apr 20, 2007, 04:54 PM
On 2007-04-20 04:45, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-04-20 03:26, DikkyRay wrote:

exactally, its only 200m http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

lol my point was not about being cheap. It was about keeping money in the community. I already do go to the NPC to spend my money. Last night I spent around 3mil in synth mats at the NPC. That's 3mil that coulda been in someone's pocket if only they'd put their items at a decent price. 3mil I would've liked to go to the community instead of being lost at the NPC.

On 2007-04-20 12:00, RedCoKid wrote:
I keep Els and Cyrals, but you can find Ebon, Stel, Vulca, and others on sale in my shop somewhere in the range of 1000-6400, under NPC. ...but I never see your name in my recent visitors log... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I should check your shop more often, Redco. I just never really look at player shops at all anymore because I'm tired at looking through a ton of them before I find like, maybe 3 shops that have a decent price... I know a few of my friends do that now too. Which I think is bad because not only is all of my money going to NPC, but so is theirs.

Mattardo
Apr 20, 2007, 05:46 PM
On 2007-04-20 07:54, FenderReplica wrote:

So what's wrong with you? Has Chinese have to be communist anti-capitalist? Have they to be slave workers that you claim them to be? And maybe you should make a comment about why Americunts (An Evil Breed of Americans like G Bush) are robbing oil from the Middle East. Stop putting tags on people and think you are smart making comments in such a carefree way. Stop using your eye that won't blink to see the world.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenderReplica on 2007-04-20 07:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenderReplica on 2007-04-20 08:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenderReplica on 2007-04-20 08:11 ]</font>
That's a lot of editing you did there. So what you're saying is that China is Pro-Democracy and Pro-Capitalism and there aren't Chinese slave laborers that make 6 cents an hour? Do you even know where CHina is? I don't think that stating the things I did (which were mostly in jest, since I see you are a stranger to sarcasm) means I'm smarty artsy or trying to appear smartsy: it's pretty common knowledge. If you don't believe me just pull up China's google site and search for anything having to do with freedom, etc. Oh yeh. It won't let you: it's been censored per request of the Chinese government. Don't get me wrong, though, I'm not saying I dissaprove of China. Far from it. Most people do need to be told what to do. I just think that before you become angry with me and call me narrow-minded, you should explore China's rich history and what brought her to her current political state. Maybe then sarcastic jokes won't send you on an anti-Bush crusade. When you stop driving your car and using anything made from rubber and plastic THEN you can bitch about us "stealing" oil. What's your computer made out of? But on topic: if prices bother you then don't buy them. It's not like you NEED a chocolate cake or a CYRAL.

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 20, 2007, 06:35 PM
The prices on synth mats, clothes, and healing items need to be set up so that they cannot exceed a set ammount, for example, Deljaban Blade sells at 1-5mil commonly, but really should be at say... 100-300k...

If that was set in play, AFTER the meseta boom is over, then Shops will be good again.

Rashiid
Apr 20, 2007, 07:23 PM
On 2007-04-20 11:41, SolomonGrundy wrote:
In fact, unless the discount is significant, I wouldn't buy it from a player shop - why shold they get my hard earned meseta? I see folks selling 7* wands for 89K. Eff you - for that price I'll go buy from the NPC for 90K

exactally. i must see alteast a 10-15k difference from weapons, or i go to NPC.

FenderReplica
Apr 20, 2007, 09:19 PM
On 2007-04-20 15:46, Mattardo wrote:

That's a lot of editing you did there. So what you're saying is that China is Pro-Democracy and Pro-Capitalism and there aren't Chinese slave laborers that make 6 cents an hour? Do you even know where CHina is? I don't think that stating the things I did (which were mostly in jest, since I see you are a stranger to sarcasm) means I'm smarty artsy or trying to appear smartsy: it's pretty common knowledge. If you don't believe me just pull up China's google site and search for anything having to do with freedom, etc. Oh yeh. It won't let you: it's been censored per request of the Chinese government. Don't get me wrong, though, I'm not saying I dissaprove of China. Far from it. Most people do need to be told what to do. I just think that before you become angry with me and call me narrow-minded, you should explore China's rich history and what brought her to her current political state. Maybe then sarcastic jokes won't send you on an anti-Bush crusade. When you stop driving your car and using anything made from rubber and plastic THEN you can bitch about us "stealing" oil. What's your computer made out of? But on topic: if prices bother you then don't buy them. It's not like you NEED a chocolate cake or a CYRAL.

Sorry but I am Chinese, You piece of shyte shouldn't really use races or people's origins as materials for your so called sarcasm jokes and just how many "slave labours" have you known of? 6 cents an hour? If you live in a different country then living standards are gonna be different aren't they? There are children who only pay about a few USD for a month's worth of education and people pay about 50 cents for a meal that feed you so well that you leave 1/3 of your food when you foot the bill, and just how much do you pay for a month for your education and mackey D's so that you are so well equipped with your lard loaded brain to crack jokes on "slave workers"? The only real slaves are the ones who still think people from a developing country should be saved by your "rightous" thinkings.

Communitst? Are you from the bloody 60s you old fart? Communisim has dried out ages ago and it's just the States still want to use such an easy lable to convince themselves that Chinese are some exortic weird creatures that hate US's fabricated freedom so much.

I do agree with you about stupid censorships in Chinese google but don't tell me you don't have censorships in America. You have to respect a government's policies and stop trying to enforce a fartherly figure over other countries' political freedom. What right do you have to enforce such slavery upon other countries' polical believes? Hmm, maybe and just maybe you still have slave trader's blood coursing through your veins.

I think you have the saviour mindset that other countries should be guided the direction that you decide what is best for them. You are not the police of the world.

I don't think sending army to middle east to fuck people's lives over more than it already is and nick strategic resources can be called just anyway you evil doer.

To be fair, US only contributes a morderate proportion of global population but look at the amount of gaseous wastes you parasites produced using fossil fuel? It is a humble 20 odd percents. No wonder you have to nick more oils to produce more commordities to be consumed in your "life".

And just how the hell should "slave labours" are related to item price in PSU, it's just a fucking game and people are free to buy and pay for whatever they think is fair, if you tag you item at such a ridiculous price it only makes you look like a dick.

If the price is wrong then don't buy them and no need to try to be "smart" you americunt arsehole.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenderReplica on 2007-04-20 19:59 ]</font>

Yaoguai
Apr 20, 2007, 09:35 PM

Are you done being a racist asshole? Your kind makes me sick you think you have this great economy, you think your country is all powerful? There is no place in the world that says hey you guys are great you are American. What's your problem with communism? Whats right for some places isn't right for others. I've seen your so called superior goods. Ford, GM *Cough* PIECES OF SHIT *Cough* You are over paid for making your inferior products. Yes china does make cheap products but they make them well. They are cheap and good quality compared to your inferior bullshit. China is a rising superpower and you are gonna have to deal with that. This is a forum for psu not your bullshit rant about my race. So this is my FUCK YOU to you. Racist scum.

Btw. China isn't communist its a mixed goverment now. Kthxbai fuck you.

Schubalts
Apr 20, 2007, 09:40 PM
Stop making us look bad, godammit!

Soukosa
Apr 20, 2007, 09:42 PM
Just wait for AoI where there's slot machine room decos that give you a random prize for 10k. El-photons for 10k! (If you're lucky ;p)

RS
Apr 20, 2007, 10:51 PM
On 2007-04-20 19:35, Yaoguai wrote:

Are you done being a racist asshole? Your kind makes me sick you think you have this great economy, you think your country is all powerful? There is no place in the world that says hey you guys are great you are American. What's your problem with communism? Whats right for some places isn't right for others. I've seen your so called superior goods. Ford, GM *Cough* PIECES OF SHIT *Cough* You are over paid for making your inferior products. Yes china does make cheap products but they make them well. They are cheap and good quality compared to your inferior bullshit. China is a rising superpower and you are gonna have to deal with that. This is a forum for psu not your bullshit rant about my race. So this is my FUCK YOU to you. Racist scum.

Btw. China isn't communist its a mixed goverment now. Kthxbai fuck you.

Please keep your personal diatribes to yourself.I wish i could respond further and only hope your countrymen could express their opinions as openly as you have.And to the OP I don't understand why you would worry about Photons of all things? as these can be found through out the Gurhal system for free.unless your complaining about prices in general which would just be complaining in general.If you don't like it don't buy it.Guess this means my Walking Pannon for 50 million won't sell.

Mattardo
Apr 20, 2007, 11:08 PM
Perhaps the both of you missed the part where I said I have no problem with china and it's policies. in fact, I believe I said I supported it. But I guess you missed that. Perhaps you both missed the part where I said it was sarcasm. I said it several times. Ah, but now who is doing the labelling? I'm a racist? I just don't see that. Did I slur the genetic properties of the Chinese? That would be racist. If I made fun of the political views of the chinese, that STILL wouldn't make me racist. You slamming Ameri"cunts" doesn't make you racist, either. Now if you said "white people are dumb idiots" then THAT would be racist. Nowhere was I racist in my posts. Nowhere. So maybe...you should stop calling names? I agree that foreign cars are made much better because there is a sense of pride in workmanship (or a man with a whip). I OWN a foreign car and have owned other foreign cars in the past. I do not buy American cars. I realize that Americans treat their job as 9-5 then forget about it. You two are totally missing my sarcasm in my first post. Paying 1000 mesata for American-made el-photons? An obvious joke. But I see you have strong feelings against Americans (we are all evil after all) so any joke will be construed as a personal attack. I have Patriotism as well. It's not blind patriotism, but I sure won't be ashamed to be American. Do you still feel you have the Mandate of Heaven?

Yaoguai
Apr 20, 2007, 11:53 PM
It's not sarcasm to attack someones race. You attacking our race the Chinese by saying our country is one big sweat shop. If you make fun of china you are making fun of the Chinese it isn't a melting pot like Americunta. Asian foreign cars are made in Japan you idiot. We don't make cars so don't pull that man with a whip. You and the people like you are the reason why people hate America.

Mattardo
Apr 21, 2007, 12:50 AM
Where did I say your country is one big sweat shop? Could you please quote the part where I specifically said "your country is one big sweat shop"? I would be interested to know where you read this. And AGAIN "attacking" a country is not racist. Since you're probably restricted from viewing this I will paste it for you: Han Chinese 91.9%, Zhuang, Uygur, Hui, Yi, Tibetan, Miao, Manchu, Mongol, Buyi, Korean, and other nationalities 8.1% There ya go. Well! Looks like there's more than Chinese on that list. Do I see Tibet? I wonder if Tibetans would appreciate being called Chinese? PROBABLY NOT. But you're so much better than Americans, right? Americans who invade other countries. AT least we leave when we're done. How's Tibet? Is that like a vacation spot for tourists? I wonder who the Tibetans would choose as an oppressive government: China or America? And by that logic, since I'm viewed as evil as my government THEN the people of China are as oppressive as THEIR government. Tibet would definately call the Chinese muderers and invaders. So, looks like you (yes, YOU personally) are a bad bad person. Do you think the world has a great view of China? No they don't. They think you're all brain-washed sheep who are too cowardly to rise up and overthrow your government. We did it: over 200 years ago in something we call the REvolutionary War. Maybe you should try it. I will say again, however, as I have said several times before : I have no problem with China. If it's made up of people who think like you do, then it's good there are brighter individuals governing your lives and your decisions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mattardo on 2007-04-20 22:51 ]</font>

FenderReplica
Apr 21, 2007, 06:53 AM
On 2007-04-20 22:50, Mattardo wrote:
Where did I say your country is one big sweat shop? Could you please quote the part where I specifically said "your country is one big sweat shop"? I would be interested to know where you read this. And AGAIN "attacking" a country is not racist. Since you're probably restricted from viewing this I will paste it for you: Han Chinese 91.9%, Zhuang, Uygur, Hui, Yi, Tibetan, Miao, Manchu, Mongol, Buyi, Korean, and other nationalities 8.1% There ya go. Well! Looks like there's more than Chinese on that list. Do I see Tibet? I wonder if Tibetans would appreciate being called Chinese? PROBABLY NOT. But you're so much better than Americans, right? Americans who invade other countries. AT least we leave when we're done. How's Tibet? Is that like a vacation spot for tourists? I wonder who the Tibetans would choose as an oppressive government: China or America? And by that logic, since I'm viewed as evil as my government THEN the people of China are as oppressive as THEIR government. Tibet would definately call the Chinese muderers and invaders. So, looks like you (yes, YOU personally) are a bad bad person. Do you think the world has a great view of China? No they don't. They think you're all brain-washed sheep who are too cowardly to rise up and overthrow your government. We did it: over 200 years ago in something we call the REvolutionary War. Maybe you should try it. I will say again, however, as I have said several times before : I have no problem with China. If it's made up of people who think like you do, then it's good there are brighter individuals governing your lives and your decisions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mattardo on 2007-04-20 22:51 ]</font>

Sorry mate I do think you have to study a lot more on chinese history and stop twisting facts to support you silly view on things that you don't know jack shit about.

Tibetians are one of the population minorities in the big population collective called "Chinese" Before PRC started we don't have all those bullshit list of races (btw, we were taught about this "fact" in primary school, it's not some precious important information we don't gain access to as a general public) and all chinese minorities regard themselves as chinese anyway. People who lived in Tibet region were given the power of autonomy and only after serveral Americunts had fan the flames, their most respected spiritual leader started to claim Tibet should be an individual country.

Now you are saying Tibet people would be wise to choose America over Chine to be her oppressive ruler, it's fairly obvious that you think Americunts are better than Chinese brain-washed sheeps. Didn't I just smelled a hint of racistism, which you may not know, is an extreme express of stereotypic lablelling behaviour and ethno-centrallism (basically means you thought the "goodness" that found in your soil can't never ever be found on others)

So your Americunts invaded north america and nearly extincted Native Americans and left them as they were becoz they were so extinguished in numbers you can't do fuck all about it. Less native arse-fucked sheep of your great grand dad's meant your ignorant arse could be born on North American soil.

So basically you are a racist who has extreme ethno-centrallism and you think you are just spreading the goodness of americunts.

I think you are 1 well educated piece of narrow minded bullshit who doesn't know fuck all you talk about and possibly wear a white pointy hood. yeah baby, white power

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenderReplica on 2007-04-21 05:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenderReplica on 2007-04-21 05:32 ]</font>

Mattardo
Apr 21, 2007, 09:35 AM
Clever. Everyone's a racist to you. That was clear from your first post. But I guess that can't be helped. After all: your people have a history of eating "two-legged mutton". Mmm, tasty. I suppose, in the end, it really doesn't matter what other nations think about us unless they're willing to step up to the plate and shut us the fuck up. Ohhh that would be fun. And from your understanding of Tibet, you obviously read a different history book than the rest of the world. Comparing that to America's treatment of indians is funny: we did that 200 years ago, YOU did your little murdering 35 years ago or so. We've been in existence only 250 years and we've stopped that behavior. YOU'VE been around for 1000s of years since the good ol'Chin Dyn and you're STILL doing it. You must all be slow learners. Go ahead. Spout some more badly spelled hardly readable crap.

Schubalts
Apr 21, 2007, 11:44 AM
How did we go from photons to China in 2 pages?

Yaoguai
Apr 21, 2007, 12:26 PM
Quick history for you, Americunts have been slaughtering innocents throughout history, Iraq, Iraq take 2, Japan (Oh yeah and don't say a fucking word about pearl harbor that was a fucking military base not a civilian area), Afghanistan. At least we don't beat around the bush when we are going to invade somewhere we come out right and say the real reason. No Taiwan you cannot leave. No Tibet you also cannot separate. Oh and yeah America you lost to Canada thats pretty sad Canada came down with their hockey sticks and beer and burnt down your white house. Its about time another country did that maybe it will shut you up.

Mattardo
Apr 21, 2007, 01:00 PM
Canada? HAR HAR HAR. We get Canadian tourists "invading" our beaches, but that's about it, my short friend. And are you saying that all canadians play hockey and drink beer? That sounds a little racist to me! Shame on you! Shame! And saying we slaughter innocents is stretching it: is anyone REALLY innocent? The other poster beats around the bush when she explains Tibet. She won't admit it's an invasion. Sounds like you're both confused and should get married and compare stories and THEN post silly things. And by the way, in my last order you shorted me 2 egg rolls and I paid for 3. Can you reimburse me for that, please?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mattardo on 2007-04-21 11:01 ]</font>

Dhylec
Apr 21, 2007, 01:22 PM
It's a simple rant, expensive photons, but somehow it's derailed beyond recognition.
Let's end it here before people get warning for unneeded flamings.