PDA

View Full Version : Help my Hucaseal

Haze87
Apr 21, 2007, 07:06 AM
What is the best weapon for my Lv 33 Hucaseal purpelenum, im not very god at close battle so i really need a good gun or mechgun any sugestions?

KojiroAK
Apr 21, 2007, 07:49 AM
On 2007-04-21 05:06, Haze87 wrote:
What is the best weapon for my Lv 33 Hucaseal purpelenum, im not very god at close battle so i really need a good gun or mechgun any sugestions?

Vice, Justice or if you can, get a Combat, look to get one with good Hit%s.
(or look to have a Mag with a high enough Dex (70+))

Haze87
Apr 21, 2007, 07:54 AM
On 2007-04-21 05:49, KojiroAK wrote:

On 2007-04-21 05:06, Haze87 wrote:

Vice, Justice or if you can, get a Combat, look to get one with good Hit%s.
(or look to have a Mag with a high enough Dex (70+))

Thanx i will look out for them

Saffran
Apr 21, 2007, 09:26 AM
At your level, ANYTHING will do.
Just in passing, you will max out ATA at level 200 with a 70 Dex mag, so if you want, you could start using one. That will take care of your hitting problem virtually forever, since you will find (good) weapons with H% eventually.

concussionman
Apr 21, 2007, 11:02 AM
Um....if you're not good at close range battle, maybe you shouldn't have chosen a hunter character. But an H&S25 Justice with high hit% could be very effective, what with the freezing and all.

Banish
Apr 21, 2007, 12:51 PM
If you are in Hard Mode, try out a Musashi, dropped by the Dragon Boss, 1/22.

H&S25 is dropped by Hildeblue, Al Rappy, and Nar Lily, all 7/8 chances, Hard Mode. There are many more H&S25 drops for Purplenum.

H&S25 Drop(s) (http://pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=66&sortby=name)

SStrikerR
Apr 21, 2007, 02:56 PM
if you find one w/o good hit % though, its worthless. to me anyway

Undeadpriest
Apr 21, 2007, 04:51 PM
If you want a simple trick to get use to close combat...do a 2 hit attack then step back...like this you won't get damage...

concussionman
Apr 21, 2007, 06:00 PM
On 2007-04-21 14:51, Undeadpriest wrote:
If you want a simple trick to get use to close combat...do a 2 hit attack then step back...like this you won't get damage...

I think that only works with multi-hit weapons (Sword, Partisan....), but i could be wrong.

Haze87
Apr 22, 2007, 05:13 AM
On 2007-04-21 09:02, concussionman wrote:
Um....if you're not good at close range battle, maybe you shouldn't have chosen a hunter character. But an H&S25 Justice with high hit% could be very effective, what with the freezing and all.

I know that but it was my first character choice and i didnt know much of the game then as i do now, i have created one of each character class now and withall the ids , right now im traing my FOnewarl i created last week.

Haze87
Apr 22, 2007, 05:47 AM
Ive been thinking about making my Hucseal a close combatant as it was ment to be , so i would need some suggestions, what are the best wepons for a Hucaseal ? is it daggers or swords,?, I would prefer something that has a double hit

Undeadpriest
Apr 22, 2007, 07:26 AM
On 2007-04-21 16:00, concussionman wrote:

I think that only works with multi-hit weapons (Sword, Partisan....), but i could be wrong.

Its exactly what i was talking about...if you read carefully i've said close range weapon...and its working with a saber too...i always do this.

Haze87
Apr 22, 2007, 07:31 AM
On 2007-04-22 05:26, Undeadpriest wrote:

On 2007-04-21 16:00, concussionman wrote:

Its exactly what i was talking about...if you read carefully i've said close range weapon...and its working with a saber too...i always do this.

Thanx i have a Freeze Buster +11 that raises my atp from 371 to 553 but im not very good at combos so i havent used it so much only on bosses

Jaspaller
Apr 22, 2007, 11:37 AM
Musashi's are the best in your case right now, eventually you may want to try to hunt down a doublesaber type weapon since HUcaseal's have their sped up animation. There aren't really any good weapons to hunt for besides what's already listed by others.

You can try to boost up your mag's power as well since the ATA is high enough already for a hunter. Extra ATA never hurts though.

concussionman
Apr 22, 2007, 02:27 PM
I find that the twin-sword weapons with female characters have a weird combo-style that leaves you open to attack about half way through. Claws and multi-hit weapons are good for female characters.

GreenArcher
Apr 22, 2007, 02:32 PM
Until the more diffucult areas of Ultimate Mode, there really is no "need" for equipment. You will do absolutly find with what comes your way on your path to Ultimate. Learning to utilize your traps will be far more helpful than hunting down weapons in hard mode.

Undeadpriest
Apr 22, 2007, 02:40 PM
Especially the ice trap...if you notice concussionman each time you get ot an higher difficulty the mines are exploding faster...do not hesitate to use them...

Now about the Double-saber and the claws HUcaseal have their unique way of using the claw...they are the only one with this animation and keep in mind the idea of Saffran boost your MAG up to 70 in Dex...since i've read this i'm boosting the dex of my mag...and for the combo like i've said you do 1,2 fall back,1,2,fall back...

Hope i've helped you remembering some stuff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

concussionman
Apr 22, 2007, 05:34 PM
On 2007-04-22 12:40, Undeadpriest wrote:
Especially the ice trap...if you notice concussionman each time you get ot an higher difficulty the mines are exploding faster...do not hesitate to use them...

I never said not to use traps, and in ultimate mode, you might run out of traps while doing longer runs, and getting hit every time that you combo an enemy can slow your progress way down.

But i would agree that having a strong twin-saber for boss fights and stunned/stationary enemies would be a good idea.

Banish
Apr 23, 2007, 02:08 PM
Conserving your Traps and using them when in need is the way to go.

As the difficulty progresses and enemies become more harder, you will gain experience. Soon, Ultimate Mode will be a breeze, and Traps will be there to help you.

Once your character becomes sufficient of experience, Traps won't be used as much.

Haze87
Apr 24, 2007, 02:36 PM
Today I was Lucky, during the Forest of sorrow mission on hard i found a
M&A60 vise from a hildebear

Undeadpriest
Apr 24, 2007, 04:59 PM
That's good...if you are enough risky use the special on the dragon...its berserk but heal yourself as soon as possible.

Haze87
Apr 25, 2007, 05:30 AM
Taday I found another rare weapon , on my 4th beat of the hard dragon it dropped a Musahi

PSOgamer17
Apr 30, 2007, 08:04 PM
well i say the vise would be good and if you can get the combat or twin psychos