PDA

View Full Version : Does the drop rate justified you??

Cz
Apr 21, 2007, 12:21 PM
ok...after 200+ runs doing nothing but Eastern Peril S and no me/quick drop...oh come on now it is only a 4* unit for crying out loud. The drop rate in this game is so mess up. I guess my luck is really bad. =(
Do u guys think that this game drop rate is unfair? Just talking about the drop rate...not the % u will need to make the S [B] (crea double). I lol at the drop rate in this game and i lol even harder at the % to make a certain S rank weapon. Lets just say u spent 1000+ hr. and finally got a Rucar and maybe the materials, but the synth ended up a failure cause Sega Team only give it a 37% success. >.> Grats on finding the [b] but unfortunately ur synth fail so now u will need to spend another 1000+ hr. to find another one...hahahaha.
So do u guys think that Sega Team should really fix the drop rate like right now?? I dont want to spend another 1000+ hr. just to get a certain unit or weapon [b].

Oh and if my grammer suck then really sorry about that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BunnyGirl on 2007-04-21 10:24 ]</font>

Golto
Apr 21, 2007, 12:27 PM
I'm in the same boat as you, over 120 Eastern Peril A runs (most +2 or +3 luck) and no me quick just 1 gi magic. I have friends who've seen it drop over 10 times in A runs. Once 2 within 3 runs.

Eleina
Apr 21, 2007, 12:28 PM
Yes the drops rates sucks

RadiantLegend
Apr 21, 2007, 12:30 PM
i failed my relaxing jao....

-_- i'm not too happy.

Sychosis
Apr 21, 2007, 12:33 PM
lol anyone who complains about drop rates hasn't played DC PSO.

Y helo thar 1/1,497,966 drop chance!

Nai_Calus
Apr 22, 2007, 08:54 AM
Ah, but once it dropped, that was the end of it. There was no fucktarded stupid low percent chance of it actually being *made* from whatever dropped at x insane rate. You spent 1000 hours looking for it, and once it dropped, it was yours.

I've decided already that I don't give a damn whether or not expert classes I'm thinking of going to someday get S-rank in weapon classes or not. I really don't give enough of a damn to waste years looking for a board and the nine trillion rare expensive synth components only to have my PM fail the synth. Nor do I care enough to raise eight katrillion meseta to buy them. PSU's system of doing things is just stupid. Either give it a low drop rate and a high or guaranteed rate of success or give it a high drop rate and a low chance of success. Then people who aren't hardcore might give a fuck about hunting stuff.

Sychosis
Apr 22, 2007, 07:42 PM
There is no difference between a 1/10000 chance to find a whole weapon and a 1/5000 chance to find a board with a 50% chance to synth. At the very least, with meseta having an actual value, all you have to do is earn the money and BAM! 100% drop rate with a 100% synth rate!