PDA

View Full Version : Boktai 4 : Lunar knights

Nidramag
Apr 21, 2007, 04:24 PM
been out about a month maybe? the fourth boktai game technically, does anyone else own it? my favorite DS game hands down- beating even meteos and Animal Crossing for me. Ive had it since the day it came out and never seen it since, considering the boktai games were so unpopular it had few fans, and thus few shipments of Lunar Knights. Anyone else own it? HEL RULES!~schythe powa!
>.>
<.<

Skuda
Apr 21, 2007, 04:27 PM
I've been contemplating picking it up, but I have never really played any of the previous boktai game. :/

Nidramag
Apr 21, 2007, 04:38 PM
you should, the game's extremely good, the few copies they had around here sold out in under a day, and i had to visit about 8 different games stores to find it, so good luck. by the way, I reccomend, if you get it, to search for all the dark swords before even giving a crap about finding the one or two solar guns, Aaron (or whatever you name him) kinda sucks, but Lucian (or whatever youn name him) is extremely awesome. also i reccomend to DEFINETLEY spend time going through runs over and over to level, get junk parts, and money, which you should spend on more junk parts, the weapons gain certain extra abilities as they get powered enough.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 21, 2007, 07:43 PM
I need to find the game. And get it soon... I hope I can find it at a Game Stop or EB...

Skuda
Apr 21, 2007, 09:10 PM
I've seen Lunar Knights kicking around plenty of EBs near my house.

Wyndham
Apr 23, 2007, 02:56 PM
I bought the game, and I like it. but my sister lost my case of DS games, so I'm using my PSP.

omegapirate2k
Apr 23, 2007, 03:27 PM
It's pretty damn cool, I think I might make a alt char based on Lucien in the expansion (AT ftw)