PDA

View Full Version : Whitill Wing and Halarod on Extra mode

Luffia
Apr 22, 2007, 07:21 PM
^Title

does anyone know where to find these on Extra Mode? I know Whitill Wing is on there somewhere im not sure if the Halarod or any S rank rods exist on any of the offline modes.

Umberger
Apr 22, 2007, 07:40 PM
Whitill Wing can drop from anything (I think...only seen Deljabans drop it personally) on the Dark Satellite free mission.

The Granarod is the strongest rod that you can obtain.

Luffia
Apr 22, 2007, 07:43 PM
i see, thanks^^ Thats really lame that about Granarod, why did they even bother putting S rank Rods on the Force Description on offline... I mean of course they can use them on online, but if that was the case, Forces woulda been able to use S rank bows on offline... not that i want a crappy Ulteri lol.. id like a sexy Kohibumiteri

danny_o
Apr 23, 2007, 09:22 AM
At least you can grind the Granarod, and save before hand to ensure no break-age. Is there a way to sub-out materials on the Granarod board? Then, you might be able to get an S rank rod offline...

Kiku
Apr 24, 2007, 10:04 PM
they probably is a Halarod, but no one has found it yet.

Think about it, why would you be able to use ALL S ranks if most arent even out for extra mode?

There must be a halarod/ S rank twin pistols somewhere, but no one has found it yet. :l

Also, aparantly the Halp Serafi drops from a Bel pannon is HIVE free mission.