PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: ce again, tell me they were wrong noobz.....

SStrikerR
Apr 23, 2007, 03:29 PM
some person i was partying with in cb was talking bout hacking and how hackerz are gone, i said that some of the people were still here, just lost there ce, then the person cut me off halfway through all that, saying they had a ce, but sega got all the hackerz,this basically started the debate warz of cb A. please tell me that i was right. if not, make sure this beast guy named sicloses doesnt find out i was wrong, not to be confused with the 360 sycloses or w/e.

edit, after the word named, idk why but it stoped me from typing, ill finish nowz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-04-23 13:31 ]</font>

Sychosis
Apr 24, 2007, 12:43 AM
Aw, you almost remembered my name!

Anyway, sounds like BS to me. They can have a million CEs. Doesn't mean they actually work.

SStrikerR
Apr 24, 2007, 06:19 AM
yea, almost. and good.

AL1ST0R
Apr 24, 2007, 08:07 AM
hi ryan that person was me nub, and yes they do have working ce they have thousands, but like i said in the game, they cant find the adresses on anything to hack, maybe if you actually knew what you was talking about then maybe i would have respected you a lil more but since you don't and love to listen to hype rather then looking for yourself then your just an idiot and will remain so. if you don't belive me go to their website and see what there up to. they all moved on to w.o.w and the few that do still "try" to hack psu cant and btw im a newman not a beast and the name is SICLONEIS and the other syclonies your on xbox 360 what do you know about the ps2/pc community that you didn't hear from hype aswell ? get ya facts right for the love of god

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AL1ST0R on 2007-04-24 06:15 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Apr 24, 2007, 08:08 PM
dude, i was saying not to confuse them, cause not everybody knowss syc is on the 360, though most do, i do, im not stuipd.and ya know what, im glad i dont know that stuff like you do, cause it shows i know nothing bout hacking and you probably do.

T0m
Apr 25, 2007, 02:39 AM
Maybe if you don't know anything about hacking, and if you are not stupid, you shouldn't need to get in fruitless debates about hackers? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
And maybe a forum isn't the best suited way to settle a private disagreement. From the looks of it, that's what you and AL1STOR are having. If you must argue, PM's are the way to go.

AL1ST0R
Apr 25, 2007, 08:30 AM
lol yes tom ou are right we were having a disagreement in the psu game itself i never told ryan to post anywhere, i just came to defend myself and yes i do know about hacking cause i used to run with tmg but not anymore but everyone on psow knows of my past. and everyone is cool with it because i'm now legit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif see sometimes it takes something like a ban and see all your hard work on your chracter go down the drain to realize what an idiot you were. heh guess that's what it took for me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif oh we'll you live and you learn