PDA

View Full Version : What the hell else is coming to GC online?

haterade
Dec 11, 2002, 01:34 AM
Obviously it can't be just PSO. What else is on it's way?

Phobos-X
Dec 11, 2002, 09:36 AM
well unless someone knows something i dont, PSO was the only online title annoucned by any developer in nintendo's stable. i read recently that both Sony and Nintendo both signed on to Sega's online deal but they didnt say if any games are included. Nintendo has already stated that they werent interested in online gaming calling it "a fad." what rock ARE the living under???

Dangerous55
Dec 11, 2002, 03:24 PM
None. Zero. Zilch.

Ness
Dec 11, 2002, 05:42 PM
Mario Cart and a couple of other games are supposed to be online. Animal Croosing's sequeal will be online and GC will be getting its own MMO RPG.

Deathscythealpha
Dec 11, 2002, 05:58 PM
That PSO Card Battle thing is suposed to be online, i think.

00JOE
Dec 12, 2002, 12:19 AM
On 2002-12-11 14:58, Deathscythealpha wrote:
That PSO Card Battle thing is suposed to be online, i think.

...you've got to be kidding...

Shrevn
Dec 12, 2002, 11:40 AM
Why does every freakin game has to have a card sequel? UGH! im tired of cards already.

Anywho Mario Kart online would be nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
think about Madden 2004, NHL 2004, Nba Live 2004, probably Tiger woods 2004 lol you know those gotta be online... probably the 2k4 series will be online too... well they have a RESIDENT EVIL ONLINE on the makin for japan... well probably see that sometimes late next year. They need to make a Donkey Kong game... althou i dont knwo if it would be good for online gameplay, OH and lets not forget POKEMON!!!!
the gameboy versions are comin out soon and the Gcube version wont be far behind! hopefully linkable with the gba and with online gameplay WHUT!

Dangerous55
Dec 12, 2002, 03:09 PM
Resident Evil online is for PS2 only I thought. I dont know.

FinalMasterM
Dec 12, 2002, 03:45 PM
On 2002-12-11 14:42, Ness wrote:
Mario Cart and a couple of other games are supposed to be online. Animal Croosing's sequeal will be online and GC will be getting its own MMO RPG.

Where's your proof for all this? I've not heard anything "offical" since PSO was released.

Ness
Dec 12, 2002, 05:24 PM
On 2002-12-12 12:45, FinalMasterM wrote:

On 2002-12-11 14:42, Ness wrote:

Where's your proof for all this? I've not heard anything "offical" since PSO was released.

Calm down FunalMasterM. I heard this from people at Gamestop and from people on this forum. There is no proof, but it does provide a small ray of hope.

Why do you fell obligated to shoot me down every chance you get anyway?

Dabra
Dec 12, 2002, 05:56 PM
On 2002-12-12 14:24, Ness wrote:

Calm down FunalMasterM. I heard this from people at Gamestop and from people on this forum. There is no proof, but it does provide a small ray of hope.

Why do you fell obligated to shoot me down every chance you get anyway?

Ness, i heard you like to lick monkey scrotum.

Dude, he's not "shooting" down your posts, but if you have no proof, what's the point of posting if people aren't going to believe you?

A site, a link or anything shows some credibility. Don't expect people to believe you.

GimpyBoy
Dec 12, 2002, 06:04 PM
I dunno man, I kinda agree. No point in posting speculation. All that does is cause people to want things that may never exist.

At this point what is confirmed is that PSO is the only online game Nintendo intends to support.

The game magazines and major websites will tell you if anything new comes out, but until then just enjoy PSO cuz that's it for a good long while.