PDA

View Full Version : Rings?

Jing-Dono
Apr 24, 2007, 06:51 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get any of the rings in GC, thanks much.

Splash
Apr 24, 2007, 07:03 PM
Ragol Ring = Sue and Bernie sidequest, Seat of the Heart

Purple Ring = Towards the Future VH max/min kill

Jing-Dono
Apr 24, 2007, 07:19 PM
Thats well and good, but what of the others?

Splash
Apr 24, 2007, 07:49 PM
Use the guides.

VioletSkye
Apr 24, 2007, 08:49 PM
Use the ITEM DATABASE (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php). Type in ring and it will list all the ring colors. Click on a colored ring and the page that opens will tell you where/how it is obtained. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-04-24 18:50 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Apr 24, 2007, 09:40 PM
Some were only obtainable online. So if you don't have them, you pretty much won't get them unless you know someone who has one and is willing to let it go. The Red Ring is completely unobtainable unless you cheat, which is not to be mentioned here. Other than that, there are several on Episode II Challenge Mode if you have plus. At least I think so. I don't have plus so I can't say for sure.

Cranberry
Apr 25, 2007, 12:37 PM
Purple Ring: Toward The Future - Very Hard or Ultimate
Complete in less than 1 hour. Kill minimum number of enemies or ALL enemies with 0 deaths.

Yellow Ring: Episode 2 Online Challenge Mode A Rank Prize.

White Ring: Online quest Labrynth Trial. Collect all 30 Capsules.

Black Ring: Complete the Online Max Attack Quests. Score 10,000 points in both Episode 1 and 2 modes. Then obtain all Section ID and Character Hearts. Once this is done give a certain Rappy the lyrics to a song. Once the song is over, another Rappy will give ye the Black Ring as well as 5 Photon Spheres. This one will take ye a while...

Blue Ring & Green Ring: Offline Episode 2 Challenge Mode A & B rank prizes. I forget which one is which.

A certain homebrewed quest has also (unfortunitely) started handing them out. I don't consider obtaining them that way to be legit.

Banish
Apr 25, 2007, 03:11 PM
Yes, on EPI 2 PSO (For PLUS), Online Episode 2 Challenge Mode is now available offline, so you may aquire the Rings.

AlexCraig
Apr 25, 2007, 08:29 PM
Sweet! I need to get Plus then!

Jing-Dono
Apr 28, 2007, 10:19 PM
Well, after reading this I got the white, blue and purple rings.

Thanks guys!