PDA

View Full Version : What significance does a green-text Weapon/Armor have over a

Goldstream
Apr 24, 2007, 08:12 PM
I've always wondered this, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it signify whether a weapon/armor is good/protective against any type? (White = 0%, Green = ?%

Drayma
Apr 24, 2007, 08:34 PM
I think you should ask in the items and mags section.

KojiroAK
Apr 24, 2007, 08:35 PM
On the wepaons it means the weapon has percents in at least one area.
(Native, A.Beast, Machine, Dark, Hit)

At the armory, i think it means better stats (Defense/Evade), i didn't recognize difference in the reistance area between a white and a green lettered armory.
(From what i'm saw, i would say, the resistences of a armory are hard setted, so a King's Frame will allways have the same resitances)

Kaydin
Apr 24, 2007, 08:55 PM
On 2007-04-24 18:35, KojiroAK wrote:
At the armory, i think it means better stats (Defense/Evade), i didn't recognize difference in the reistance area between a white and a green lettered armory.
(From what i'm saw, i would say, the resistences of a armory are hard setted, so a King's Frame will allways have the same resitances)

The stats arn't always better on green armors. They're sometimes lower.

White is the standard. Green means the stats are varied slightly.

Ketchup345
Apr 24, 2007, 09:00 PM
Green on armor may also mean the armor has slots.

I have never seen a green armor be worse than a white armor, I have seen them be the same though (due to the slot thing).

toly369
Apr 25, 2007, 07:23 PM
^What they said. I just wanted to randomly add that I got a regular Frame from a box in Ultimate Seabed once ;$ didn't think that was possible tbh. What relevance does it hold? None, except for that it was white XD.

VioletSkye
Apr 25, 2007, 08:19 PM
On 2007-04-24 18:55, Kaydin wrote:
The stats arn't always better on green armors. They're sometimes lower.

White is the standard. Green means the stats are varied slightly.

They aren't ever lower. Take a Frame for instance, the default DFP is 5, however it can vary between 5-7 DFP. Anything over 5 will show up in green text. Also, any armor with 1-4 slots will also show as green.

Splash
Apr 25, 2007, 09:21 PM
In other words, a white one would have minimal stats and no slots (for an armor) by default.

On the other hand, a green one has a possibility of having better stats and slots on it for an armor/frame. Rule of thumb: Always try to equip the green ones first over the white ones.

Goldstream
Apr 30, 2007, 07:14 AM
Oh, Thanks. Sorry, it's been a while since I was here so I missed the other boards. It won't happen again. And Splash, your summary was your 777th post! Congratulations!