PDA

View Full Version : Unsealing Lame D'Argent

Berle
Apr 24, 2007, 09:16 PM
I recently got ahold of my first Lame D'argent, and began the process of unsealing it.

However, I have a few questions.

1. Must I land the killing blow on the enemy for it to count towards the number of kills needed?

2. Does the kill need to be by the sword, or is it enough if I use a tech while having it equipped?

I've tried finding info on this before posting, but they're mostly conflicting information.

Jaspaller
Apr 25, 2007, 03:21 PM
1. Yes

2. Killing enemies with a tech is fine.

I'm fairly certain that info's right. It should be the exact same as unsealing the J-sword.

kevlar_pso
Apr 25, 2007, 03:49 PM
This is a PSU item if I am not mistaken correct? Then this belongs in a PSU forum.

Jaspaller
Apr 25, 2007, 04:57 PM
It's a blue burst item. It unseals like the J-sword after a certain amount of kills
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2174

CellarDoor
Apr 27, 2007, 07:14 PM
Using techs works just fine. Actually that's probably the ideal method of unsealing. Just make sure you have the Lame D'argent equipped. There's some debate about whether or not to use RA-techs. Some people think that the game counts all enemies killed by one RA-tech as one kill since they die at the same time. I'm not completely sure if that is true or false. To unseal mine I used Gifoie in War of Limits 2. Took me 38 runs, which ended up being almost 12,500 kills. Have fun =).

Also, the difficulty doesn't matter for the kills, so just tech your way through normal for speed =).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CellarDoor on 2007-04-27 17:15 ]</font>

Berle
Apr 29, 2007, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the replies. Very useful information.