PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Dublio's Photon Shop (PS2/PC)

Dublio
Apr 25, 2007, 12:22 PM
Hello everyone! I am currently selling photons on the PS2/PC servers. Prices are as follows:

Ray-Photons: 55k each
Di-Photons: 40k each
Gra-Photons: 17k each
Ban-Photons: 23k each
Zon-Photons: 17k each

I shall do my best to keep the photon shop stocked. That way, you don't have to search for 5 hours just to find extremely expensive photons (200k for a Ray Photon? Ludicrous!). Thank you for your time and have a good day! =)

Shop Character: Dublio

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dublio on 2007-05-17 17:03 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 25, 2007, 12:28 PM
your prices are still absurd... just saying. One A rank weapon uses 10 photons... so if I want ice you expect me to pay 600k just for photons? Bah, that's hella not worth it

PS: And then people wonder why weapon prices are inflated on the servers... You'd lose tons of money making 7/8* weapons and trying to price them fair to the NPC

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-04-25 10:29 ]</font>

Siertes
Apr 25, 2007, 12:35 PM
I agree with Jackel, you should really consider lowering those prices if you want to sell your photons. Personally, I never go above 10K for Ray- and Di- and I even consider that overpricing.

Saku
Apr 25, 2007, 12:41 PM
Yeah. I agree with Jackel and Siertes. If you want to sell. Lower your prices down. I wouldn't buy anything higher than 8k but that's me. Well, good luck with your trades and whatnot.

Dublio
Apr 25, 2007, 01:55 PM
Ah, I apologize. I am new to the network and basically just priced them based on the many other shops. I've tried searching around them but much of the shops are overpriced. I guess I have to fix that, lol.

gammik
Apr 25, 2007, 02:22 PM
just price them as to how fast you want to sell, your prices are only high if the person buying doesn't want to pay your prcies , or does not have enough to buy them. You always gotta start high, & then lower them daily if they do not sell , you will find your selling price that you like, depending on at what speed you wish them to sell. Also, keep in mind that the market is very slowly getting back to normal meseta wise, so peeps are less likely to pay high prices for anything anymore, let alone photons ........ everything will & must come down ....

Dublio
Apr 25, 2007, 02:36 PM
Ah, Thank you very much Mr. Gammik. I'll keep your advice in mind.

PS: I bought some good weaps from you, I love your discounts lol.

Sol-Edge
Apr 25, 2007, 03:13 PM
Please make them 10k or maybe even 15k although both of these are still overpricing...

SStrikerR
Apr 25, 2007, 05:51 PM
id say 10k for ele ones, and 1-5k for non ele.

TheRealFlow
Apr 25, 2007, 06:03 PM
I sell all mine at 10k each and they sell fairly fast. (Besides Megi's, lol)

Anyway, I'd say the best price is 10k each. =)

SStrikerR
Apr 25, 2007, 06:04 PM
not for non ele onez.

TheRealFlow
Apr 25, 2007, 06:06 PM
^ Don't sell non-ele's since they are in the NPC shops anyway, lol.

SarinSerafi
Apr 25, 2007, 06:51 PM
On 2007-04-25 10:28, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
your prices are still absurd... just saying. One A rank weapon uses 10 photons... so if I want ice you expect me to pay 600k just for photons? Bah, that's hella not worth it

PS: And then people wonder why weapon prices are inflated on the servers... You'd lose tons of money making 7/8* weapons and trying to price them fair to the NPC

THE JACKEL

EXACTLY. My god, I think the people who sell them for these ridiculous prices have no idea what they're even used for. These same people (not singling you our OP, I'm speaking about the other shopkeepers in general) don't have Striking or Armor PM's, and buy their weapons and armor from the same people they're trying to sell these photons too.. it's a nasty never-ending cycle.

When I shop and see the stupid prices, I actually tell them now that they should consider lowering them. If they're overpricing so they can afford that 800k ice Nightwalker they saw in a weapon synther's store, they should know it's probably priced so high because the synther had to buy overpriced photons to make them in the first place.

_tsunami
Apr 25, 2007, 07:37 PM
Prices have been tumbling down recently even some elementals at 3k each 99x stacks don't sell. I had mine down to 2k each to 1k and they didn't move for 2 weeks for i closed my shop.
There are alot more shops i see online selling for 5k each and they are still sitting there. So i guess dublio hasn't been looking hard enough or only looking at stupid players shops who want to harvest the left over haxeta in the market. Could it be that your photons are not moving so your advertising here?. Like gammik says experiement with lowering the price and you might see some shift.. might..

Witchblade56
Apr 25, 2007, 07:53 PM
Screw buying them from players. When i farm enough to make a weap i do. For a while I stopped carfting weaps like crazy and now i have like 2-3 stacks of 99 rays/di/ban/zon/gra/megi.

The amount of exping i have been doing allows for me to farm like i do. Also while solo skilling my techs i get a ton of elemental photons.

Attempting to make money off others by selling photons isnt a bad thing; just keep that in mind when you go to buy your weaps off the same merchant you sold your photons to. I hate seeing threads burning players about their pricing when it starts with the mats to even craft them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Dublio
Apr 30, 2007, 04:31 PM
Inventory Update for those curious:

106 Ban
540 Ray
129 Zon
510 Di
600 Gra

Maybe I should try to start mass-synthing or something lol. I guess good deals aren't hard to find, you just have to find the shop 30 seconds after it opens. I have no life so that is easy for me to do. If I start synthing, Ice and Ground weapons are the most sought after elements and I should make those, correct?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dublio on 2007-04-30 14:33 ]</font>

str898mustang
Apr 30, 2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah DI and Ray are the most sought after elements. Hope ya get some good outcomes.

Dublio
Apr 30, 2007, 06:17 PM
I wonder which weapon I should make. Spears, twin Daggers, or something else? I guess it doesn't matter, I'll just synth for the sake of synthing lol.

gammik
Apr 30, 2007, 08:56 PM
twin daggers sell the best , but keep in mind you could go through all those photons & never get a good synth, it's all random luck of the draw.

Dublio
Apr 30, 2007, 11:35 PM
Holy magoo, they disappeared while I wasn't looking lol. Oh well, least I can actually afford the synth boards, synth mats and whatnot now. Not to worry, plenty of photons to be found again. Also, what is considered to be a good synth? Over 20%? 30%?

Arika
May 1, 2007, 12:10 AM
Now as I buy photon everyday, I would say that 20k is normal price for ele photon, but.. anyway, rarely ppl buy it now
the price in the future will down to below 10k each anyway

gammik
May 1, 2007, 06:58 AM
anything over 30% is good , anything 30% or higher is kinda a rare synth though, ......

also, if you made 200 items , generally 50% are fails, & then the left over 100 that make it are as follows -->

95% of your them are gonna be 30% or lower, mostly 10% to 26%, then,

1.7% are 34%

1.3% are 38%

1.1% are 44%

& finally you are lucky to get

0.9% at 50%

enjoy the fun

Dublio
May 5, 2007, 11:02 PM
Inventory Update:

160 Ban
800 Ray
546 Zon
600 Di
87 Gra

Yummy yummy photons, so many photons.

gammik
May 6, 2007, 10:05 AM
thanks Dublio, you forced my PM out of retirement

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dublio
May 6, 2007, 06:06 PM
Pleasure to do business with you. I shall begin recollecting some more shortly. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Hope you get some nice percents!

Dublio
May 17, 2007, 06:43 PM
Inventory Update as of 4/17
===============

389 Ban Photons
365 Ray Photons
396 Zon Photons
440 Di Photons
297 Gra Photons

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dublio on 2007-05-17 16:44 ]</font>

Mayu
May 17, 2007, 06:48 PM
You're Di photons are Rena's!

Niloklives
May 17, 2007, 07:40 PM
ok two things. non elemental photons (the ones just called photons) sell for 100 meseta at the npc. the other non elemental photons (im-photons and and el-photons) sell for 200 meseta. you have to beath those prices to sell them at all. that said anything else you wish to sell mats wise I strongly encourage you to check the synth shop on cylez before you determine your prices as anything you can buy from the npc, shoppers will tend to only pay half to three quarters what the npc sells for. I can;t tell you how many times I've gon looking for vulcaline and seen it priced for over 100k when I can buy from the npc for 8k

secondly, it's been said before but jackel's argument is the smae one I have made time and time again. 600k to attempt a single A rank weapon photons alone is rediculous especially when you only have about 50% chance of success on most 9* weapons. that means that every one weapon you make actually costs about 1.2 million just for photons. so even a 10% weapon has to sell for about 1.5 mil just to cover costs(boards and other mats). this is even more rediculous when synthing weapons under A rank as 300k minimum for a 6* weapon is quite possibly even more outrageous. the most I have ever spent on photons is 5k each and even then that's out of despiration.

I tend to just farm or trade mats and weapons for large quantites of the buggers. to this day I offer people discounts on my weapons if they're willing to trade me mats. anyway I hope that helps you with your shop and i wish you the best of luck