PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried

BlueDagger
Apr 26, 2007, 11:26 PM
Okay, I've hah this program for a while: The World of Warcraft model veiwer. Its a fan made program that allows you to veiw the in-game models, equip them with items and all that good stuff. Its just fun for when I'm bored.

So I decided to register for there forums. I got my registration email and everything but when I tried to log in for the first time it brought me to a blank white page, with nothing but simple balck text reading "Hacking attempt..."

So what am I supsoe to do when I see that? Of course I X-out immediately. I then went through my program files adn everything to make sure there wasn't anything that shouldn't be there.
Everthing seems normal, I'm thinking maybe I should reboot my computer just because?

I don't know what to think. I've never seen or heard of such a simple, straight page liek this. Its like "Hello, I'm going to brutally murder you know".
Anyone seen the described page before? What should I do besides worry and be paranoid? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

CupOfCoffee
Apr 26, 2007, 11:34 PM
Worry? About what? Being banned for like, two days? I don't think you've got a thing to worry about. The WoW forums access your character data in order to put your level and character type by your posts, so it probably found the model viewer and got freaked out or something.

Rubius-sama
Apr 26, 2007, 11:35 PM
Beat Halo2 100 times on Legendary difficulty, all by yourself. No cheating.

All your problems should be fixed.

BlueDagger
Apr 26, 2007, 11:38 PM
On 2007-04-26 21:34, CupOfCoffee wrote:
Worry? About what? Being banned for like, two days? I don't think you've got a thing to worry about. The WoW forums access your character data in order to put your level and character type by your posts, so it probably found the model viewer and got freaked out or something.

This was the Model veiwer forums, not the official WoW forums.

Although either way, I don't doubt its just something... wierd...