PDA

View Full Version : Getting Online

Akira_R
Apr 27, 2007, 10:40 AM
(Maybe this should be in PLayer Matchup? I'm not sure.)

So I've decided to forego getting a new computer for now and just play online, because the wait is killing me. I will post my character names as soon as I do get online, and I'll probably be in Uni 15 much of today, so if anyone's willing to help me out with leveling and such, just holler at me. Thanks!

Oh and if I lag wayyy too much, I may play on a different Uni, so let me know if I do. I don't want to ruin anyone elses games haha.

EDIT: I'm playing on PC by the way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akira_R on 2007-04-27 08:41 ]</font>

Dhylec
Apr 27, 2007, 11:01 AM
Welcome online, I guess. ;]
There are at least 2 kinds of lags: graphical & connection lags. If it's graphical, more RAM & better graphic card will fix. If it's connection like dial-up, nothing much can be done.

Also, I usually play on the lonely U15. If you happen to see an unlocked agme with item set order, most likely it's me. ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-04-27 09:03 ]</font>

Akira_R
Apr 27, 2007, 11:20 AM
On 2007-04-27 09:01, Dhylec wrote:
Welcome online, I guess. ;]
There are at least 2 kinds of lags: graphical & connection lags. If it's graphical, more RAM & better graphic card will fix. If it's connection like dial-up, nothing much can be done.

Also, I usually play on the lonely U15. If you happen to see an unlocked agme with item set order, most likely it's me. ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-04-27 09:03 ]</font>

The only thing I worry about in terms of lag is my processor, connection and graphics are fine. Thanks, maybe I'll see you around.

SStrikerR
Apr 27, 2007, 12:02 PM
same, i might see you 2

VanHalen
Apr 27, 2007, 05:24 PM
Welcome to network mode! Hopefully we can swap cards and do some missions. I'm trying to make are server more family orientated so helping new players is a must for me.

SStrikerR
Apr 27, 2007, 08:20 PM
if vanhalen helps, ill help, considering he's my best psow friend. haha

Akira_R
Apr 27, 2007, 11:41 PM
Haha thanks guys. I've mostly been hanging around Uni 2 today, since there's no people anyhwere else. My main is up to Lv. 10. So that's pretty cool I guess. If you guys see me around, holler.

SStrikerR
Apr 28, 2007, 07:34 AM
since im assuming you dont have much money, ill help you upgrade a bit, cause you can get stronger weapons at lv 3, then at 10, because ata those times, your strong eough for new weapons, cause of how your stats grow.

Akira_R
Apr 28, 2007, 11:53 PM
Cool, well I'm at level 12 on my main, and level 6 on my first alt. Ive been hanging around the Colony and Parum on Uni 2 just so I can find parties, but if anyone would like to meet up and do something else, I'm on most of the time, so let me know your character name and I'll look around for you. Any help is greatly appreciated.

SStrikerR
Apr 29, 2007, 07:36 AM
tip: the places where most people are are usually the best missions for mp and stuff, but you'll get bored spamming those missisons, just go around, and do what ya like.

my chars name is Ryan,and youll prbably find me at LL 4th floor or doing LL S.