PDA

View Full Version : How Dou discover Animal Items

Zae
Dec 11, 2002, 04:42 PM
So how do u do it

Kayumi
Dec 11, 2002, 04:47 PM
First, this probably belongs in the "items" forum.

Second, there's a guide (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327) on this site about this very subject, and it's also information commonly available on Gamefaqs.

Third...you kill them. They drop their body parts. Same as every other item drop in the game.

[edit--added link]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kayumi on 2002-12-11 13:52 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Dec 11, 2002, 05:58 PM
Kayumi gets a gold star! Thank you to the members who help other members find info on the site, it is greatly appreciated! =)

And yeah, this belongs in the Mag/Quest/Section ID/Item forum, I'll move it there so no worries.

Kayumi
Dec 12, 2002, 12:44 AM
Woot! A gold star! Always wanted one of those!

In further commentary, the enemy parts aren't always easy to find. Depends on what type of enemy part you want. I've got several rappy fans, and Delsaber bits aren't as uncommon as all that, but I've yet to find a Pan Arms blade, and surprisingly, haven't got any of the booma-type claws. Just keep killing stuff, eventually you'll find something, and then take it on in to Montague. Like the guide says.

Stalfos333
Dec 12, 2002, 08:49 AM
It seems like everyone and their brother can get Grass Assassins blades pretty easily, and it makes a very powerful weapon (for the requirements) anyway, so you might want to try hanging out in the caves.

Zae
Dec 12, 2002, 10:33 AM
Thank you all that was very help ful

cbearfei
Dec 14, 2002, 02:47 PM
Enemy parts have been a pain for me primarily because I played through the original an version 2 before know and only find the delsaber arm that everyone had. It was rather annoying. Well, I'll say this. Your best bet for finding enemy parts for the boomas are to play the online Heat Sword question primarily because the sheer number of boomas the show up in it. The claws are really nice weapons though i suggest getting a ****/battle to speed up the attack. Well, good luck and hope you find some.