PDA

View Full Version : Synthing: Reading the PMs guide

SolomonGrundy
Apr 30, 2007, 06:08 PM
ok, after failing a few more synths, I decided to do the unthinkable: Read the online syth guide in the PM itself.

Two things I read in the guide.

The first: the sything guide say that sything MORE of an item will lead to greater chance of success (now I cannot find where that quite is :-/ )

the second: synthing multiple items will decrease the amount of time needed to synth

"on the other hand, it can take less time if your partner machine has a high level of experience with synthesis. Also, it will take less time as the number of synthesis increases"

So, does anyone have any idea what is meant by #2?

Tykwa
Apr 30, 2007, 06:11 PM
Maybe it's like the more you do somthing the better you get at it so the % might get better the more you fail at the item?

Soukosa
Apr 30, 2007, 06:45 PM
I say you should take in game things about synthing lightly. See that synth trend thing? Yeah, it means nothing.

Tsavo
Apr 30, 2007, 09:14 PM
After synthing a bunch of melee weapons my PM shaved off about 15 min of the required time to synth B ranks. Nothing new after that though. As far as synthing multiple items, I always just guessed they were stating the obvious. You have a better chance at getting a spear when you synth 10 as oppossed to one, no?