PDA

View Full Version : We Are All One Big Cliche

PJ
Apr 30, 2007, 09:12 PM
Yes, especially you who thinks that you're not. You are.

That is all.

EDIT: I'm not discluding me either, just so you know.

I like to call this rant WAAOBC. Waaobc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-04-30 19:18 ]</font>

TorterraEndor
Apr 30, 2007, 09:19 PM
*general agreement*

*smart guy posting something elaborately philosophical*

*someone questioning ones sexual preference*

*one party suggesting others to shut the fuck up*

DizzyDi
Apr 30, 2007, 09:21 PM
Angry Black Kid, living in the suburbs, and rebelling against normal society & pop culture, reporting for duty.

Solstis
Apr 30, 2007, 09:33 PM
You're on the right track PJ, but a bit off.

We are not all just one big cliche.

We are made up of many cliches, some big, some small. See, it has to do with the fragmentary nature of existence. To claim that I was just one big cliche would be to claim a strong identity and a sense of self; I cynical but I get teary-eyed during movies, I love action games but enjoy me some WiiSports. Saying that we are all one big cliche because we are cliche, but we are not one cliche. I really am tempted to copy and paste the phonetical version from Word. Cliché. There.

Also, shut the fuck up, Torterra, you gay noob.

Did I cover them all?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2007-04-30 19:33 ]</font>

PJ
Apr 30, 2007, 09:33 PM
DAMNIT XD

omegapirate2k
May 1, 2007, 12:33 AM
*strokes his e-peen*

Mystil
May 1, 2007, 07:07 AM
I agree. The world is one big cliche.

Garroway
May 1, 2007, 05:15 PM
Wow. only 6.5 billion people in the world and you were able to trace some similarities beween some. Your powers of perception are astonishing... idiot.

TorterraEndor
May 1, 2007, 05:23 PM
And Garroway, as if a train bailing down onto him, jumped out of the way, to totally miss the point.

I forgot to add in my first post such a situation, *person who thinks he/she is better than everyone, telling everyone they're wrong and missing the irony of posting suchness in such topic*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-05-01 15:24 ]</font>

Dkzero23
May 1, 2007, 05:25 PM
lol

astuarlen
May 1, 2007, 06:07 PM
Can we also be One Big, Happy Family, 'cause I think some of us could use a group hug. :3

Mystil
May 1, 2007, 06:56 PM
^I always want hug.

I like hugs.

Hugs = good. =D

Zorafim
May 1, 2007, 08:32 PM
Youngster who has a poor self esteem due to a disability, yet manages to do well in everything he does, reporting for duty.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-05-01 18:38 ]</font>

DonRoyale
May 2, 2007, 02:40 PM
White nerd living a double life (being an antisocial, quiet prick in social situations, and a stubborn drama leech on the net), with an added twist-he listens to rap-reporting for duty.

*mans the barricades*

Leviathan
May 2, 2007, 08:30 PM
Mixed girl that gets unwanted attention by guys, is labeled "Not-black" yet is, due to the fact she doen't listen to whats "cool", and is the classic loner, that one person that sticks out in a crowd for being s little south of norm, reporting for duty. =]

SStrikerR
May 3, 2007, 06:53 AM
white kid who like double sabers, reporting to kick ass.=)

Shiro_Ryuu
May 3, 2007, 12:59 PM
Nerdy Japanophile Latino College student who refuses to get a haircut, trains in martial arts and works out very frequently, collects weapons, listens to metal, watches anime, plays video games reporting.

DikkyRay
May 3, 2007, 04:47 PM
White Nerd, who gets excellant grades, Picked on at school (kinda, its stopeed since im not uber nerdy there), sucks at sports, terrible luck with women (kinda funny since i have ALOT of friends that are female), plays videogames religiously FOR THE FREAKIN WIN