May 2, 2007, 09:26 AM
online yet or no?
if so, where can they be found?

ZodiacNKnight
May 2, 2007, 09:35 AM
Not available yet.

Luffia
May 2, 2007, 10:40 AM
lol why would they release those online before the s rank line boards http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif if anything, it'll prolly come out when Seed awakend S2 or Dark Satalite S2 is released, It cant be too far, the next update we get has some mobs that drop S rank Line shield Boards

Kaydin
May 2, 2007, 02:57 PM
I don't think JP has the Whitill Wing yet either. It might be a while.

Zorafim
May 2, 2007, 03:08 PM
They'll probably be alot harder to get than the blackheart, and probably do less for you. Even then, I'd totally still use it.

Kaydin
May 2, 2007, 03:10 PM
They do the same thing as the Black Heart, and all other items like it (Safety Heart, Electro Heart). +3 STA, and a visual effect.

Ravennittes
May 2, 2007, 07:47 PM
I've a feeling that the Whitill Wings will have a lil bit more STA than +3 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif . My guess is about 5-10 STa boost, and if I had to guess a single number, I'd say +7 STA. I'm gettin ome cause IT—LOOKS—AWESOME!

Zorafim
May 2, 2007, 09:54 PM
Making a character with heavy armor? Cool.
Making a character with heavy armor and a lance? Great.
Making a character with heavy armor and a lance with sad eyes? Awesome.
Making an aquatic character with heavy armor and a lance with sad eyes? Incredible.
Making an aquatic character with heavy armor and a lance with sad eyes and angel wing made out of pure light? Priceless.

There are some things meseta can't buy. For everything else, there's rare hunting.

ZodiacNKnight
May 2, 2007, 10:22 PM
The only problem that I have with them is they're flat. Like dimensional X-Y paper plane flat.
To me it just seems like the design was half-assed or something, or they couldn't properly set it as particles with rudimentary depth.

I just believe it would look a whole lot better if it wasn't just two flat animated wings sticking out of my back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-05-02 20:37 ]</font>

SStrikerR
May 3, 2007, 05:15 AM
On 2007-05-02 13:10, Kaydin wrote:
They do the same thing as the Black Heart, and all other items like it (Safety Heart, Electro Heart). +3 STA, and a visual effect.

safety heart was like a me/hp reststore as well.cept healed bout 80 or so if i remember.. whens tero/restore freakin comin out.

Natrokos
May 3, 2007, 09:17 AM
Offline is different then online. Offline the safety heart healed 10% a tic..... megid did like 260% tech dmg.....I think the wings had +15 sta....

Comparing online to offline is like comparing apples to rabbits.

ShinMaruku
May 4, 2007, 06:32 AM
On 2007-05-03 07:17, Natrokos wrote:

Comparing online to offline is like comparing apples to rabbits.

Bunnies and oranges are tasty

Eleina
May 5, 2007, 11:50 AM
Yes wings do look awesome...

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/eleina01/Wings1.jpg