PDA

View Full Version : pso or psu

PSOgamer17
May 2, 2007, 08:14 PM
i am an avid fan of pso and despite like a 1 month break about a year ago i have not gotten bored of playing the game on a regular basis... with next gen systems and psu out is it worth it to buy psu( i played a little of the beginning at a friends house and thought it stunk) i mean can you even make your own character offline and is it better than pso?

Aileron
May 2, 2007, 11:16 PM
PSO
-Has multiplayer
-lots of rare weapons
-Funner boss battles

PSU
-Character Creation is way better than PSO's

I can't think of anymore >.> but still, I like both games equally.

PSU has a mode called Extra mode where you can create your own character and do some free missions. Though, if you're only getting PSU for offline, I suggest you stick with PSO, since PSU offline is REALLY easy.

Ithildin
May 3, 2007, 03:35 AM
please not another pso vs psu thread... : /

SStrikerR
May 3, 2007, 06:18 AM
pso's better, if you didnt get corrupted and lose your rares on your birthday. >_>

Dhylec
May 3, 2007, 08:22 AM
PSO is till a fun game, but if you can access online, PSU is where the place to be.

Undeadpriest
May 3, 2007, 08:55 AM
But PSU doesn't have the splitscreen mode...period

Banish
May 3, 2007, 04:26 PM
PSO is for me...I don't understand all the Fightech/Wargunner/Wartecher/etc in PSU ;P

Saphion
May 3, 2007, 04:34 PM
PSU and its community doesn't appeal or work for me individually the way it did for PSO.

VanHalen
May 3, 2007, 05:07 PM
I believe you should ask in both sections for two different opinions. I would suggest PSU if you can play online.

AlexCraig
May 3, 2007, 06:11 PM
I'm with Ithildin. There is already a thread for PSO vs PSU. If you want to discuss this, take it there before T0m comes to stop this.

Ryna
May 3, 2007, 06:16 PM
Here's the link to the relevant thread:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=133968&forum=1

Continue the discussion there.