PDA

View Full Version : PSU 360 demo help! :(......

l_Will_l
May 3, 2007, 11:05 AM
yesterday i was bored and felt like playing the 360 demo ver. i have it for ps2/pc but felt tryin it out anyway. Well i d/led the demo and it loaded, but it will not connect to the psu server? anyone know whats the problem? is the demo no longer up? any feed back is appreciated.

Akaimizu
May 3, 2007, 11:08 AM
What error message did you get? There is one particular error message that pops up in which you need to choose the disconnect option and retry it from the main screen again. It's some odd issue of connecting to the server SEGA has had because the *retry* option doesn't work. You have to choose disconnect and retry by selecting the Xbox Live option again. Just remember, the Demo server is still the demo server, which means certain areas aren't even accessible. It's basically locked at some certain old version, of the game, which doesn't get updated like the full servers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-03 09:09 ]</font>

JAFO22000
May 3, 2007, 11:09 AM
I believe there is a thread somewhere on here about some people had to have their DNS set to be manually set. If someone could verify...

kevington
May 3, 2007, 11:16 AM
I had to re-set my DNS numbers for PSU on the 360 (I set them for the demo version and kept them in place). I can't recall what the universal DNS numbers are though. Anyone have them handy?

l_Will_l
May 3, 2007, 11:18 AM
yea i know the demo server is only the demo server. i just felt like tryin it out for my 360 mainly cause i want my bro to get on this game too. he is less likely to play it for ps2/pc untill he tries it for 360. (he love it lol) so im tryin to plant the "psu seed" in his mind lol. his laptop runs it no prob. he just dosent like the controls. but i know he will get past that lol. and i dont know what error im getting exactly. but i remember it says that i cant connect to the server. so i disconnected and tried again with no luck. think i tried like 3 or 4 times then gave up. had twin crea sabers and ryo-creasabra done on my ps2 game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Akaimizu
May 3, 2007, 11:24 AM
Well the normal improper error is something like Interrupt Requested by server. If you get one of those, try again. Sometimes it takes about 4 times or so on the demo server. If it's like 5 or 6 times, then perhaps the servers are down. They don't report the status of demo servers, unfortunately.

l_Will_l
May 3, 2007, 11:33 AM
hmm i dunno ill try again rite now. but ive tried over and over with no success

JAFO22000
May 3, 2007, 11:38 AM
Try this:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=140448&forum=3