PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz

Bato
Dec 11, 2002, 11:01 PM
What level should my HUCast be to kill him? He has yamato, secret gear, a good mag, OK socket items and customframe 3 socket. Reply to this.

Numair
Dec 11, 2002, 11:29 PM
First of all what level is your HUcast at the moment anyways? You are in very hard mode right? Cause in my opinion a hunter can easily take down DF if they have resta but a HUcast is a little bit tricky. Ive only used a HUcast once and he was kindof hard to use, since I was used to Resta I kept using all of my healing items for a while by accident.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Brundidge
Dec 12, 2002, 10:50 AM
I dunno what diff you are in but I got a few suggestions.

Since androids have no techs, makes sure you have 10 of every healing item (mono, di, tri, star ato) and make sure you have them customized to your buttons (or at least the least giving to the most giving since you can't fit all of them on there unless you want to sacrifice an attack button for it).

I was able to survive Dark Falz all modes easy like that with my HUcaseal since they are kinda in a similar position cuz of no use of techs. Then you should be able to burn through Dark Falz like nothing since hunters are just cool like dat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

sMiLeY
Dec 12, 2002, 01:48 PM
how about me??? i'm a level 30 FOmar and i can't beat him, i stocked up, i had 10 Difluids and it just dont work! i have like all really high level basic spells, like lvl 10 Foie, 9 barta, and 9 zonde. i also have level 4 gifoie, 3 gibarta, and 3 gizonde. i then have level 4 rafoie, 3 rabarta, and 4 razonde. and i can't beat him that blue laser shit he shoots down on me kicks my ass so bad!!!

FenixTrey
Dec 12, 2002, 03:35 PM
Smiley, you sound like you haven't even gotten to the third form yet, or you're in normal. Having the HP to survive the lasers (or to beat that form before he does it) is necessary. Though, once you get to the third form (if you're in hard) his Grants spell takes about 250 HP, so you need to be ready. Deband helps, but there's really no easy way around these two attacks.

Goza
Dec 12, 2002, 03:45 PM
In the 3rd form, those little beams that come after you are highly dodgeable. That saves you from a good 1 out of 3 attacks that he commonly uses. With my HUmar, if I just ran down the ring whenever they came after me, they slid right by. I think I got hit once or twice because I stopped paying attention.

And I have been beaten once by Dark Falz, on Hard mode, when I didn't know about soul stealing, and I think I either did a three hit combo or did a Pilla. Argh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif. Of course, the next time I take 6 scape dolls and don't use any.

Kasera
Dec 12, 2002, 04:36 PM
/HP units of any nature can be your best friend. Since alot of Falzy's attacks don't revolve around DFP I ditch anything in my armor that covers that or any other statistic I don't need enhanced (just make sure you can still equip your best stuff.) /HP units and dark or light resists can really turn the tide.

sMiLeY
Dec 12, 2002, 05:46 PM
i'm lvl 30, Normal, my mag is Bhirava (52), i have a Soul Frame with 4 slots on it and in those 4 slots are 4 General/Minds so my MST is 257. i know his weaknesses but my low HP of 182 just doesn't cut it. I have 2 Dragon/HP from 2 Nar Lillies but i don't wanna take away the General/Minds....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sMiLeY on 2002-12-12 14:50 ]</font>

Goza
Dec 12, 2002, 09:28 PM
I just got around to taking my 29 FOnewearl against him in Normal. I took a Hildebear's cane, hyper frame with wizard technique, resist holy, and resist saint, a deband merge, and a level 182 mind mag.

My low hp was almost deadly. Most of his attacks dropped me to 4 or 5, but I resta'd away. I basically hit him for 200+ a pop and he died so fast it wasn't even serious.

I used the cane a total of three times to take out 3 darvants to get him to appear. From then on I used barta to knock down darvants, zonde on falz when he's moving, and grants once a pop each time he did his blizzard attack. You can easily dodge his blizzard, but grants is another story.

Of course, I had level 15ish techs twinked up, so it might take longer. I only used one or two difluids http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. I'd vote for having at -least- 180 hp and 10 points of light resist to make it doable with lower level techs.