PDA

View Full Version : GC: holy chit

b-murda
May 5, 2007, 09:56 PM
lets talk about weapons
what do you think is the most affective?

Fossil
May 6, 2007, 11:22 AM
The one that hits stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Banish
May 7, 2007, 04:46 PM
The ones that boost your ATP or MST while fighting/casting.

DikkyRay
May 7, 2007, 05:11 PM
The one that looks the nicest

Ketchup345
May 7, 2007, 05:44 PM
Most effective in my eyes is the Frozen Shooter. Very good chance of making the target useless.

concussionman
May 7, 2007, 07:10 PM
The most effective weapon, is a weapon that can deal good amounts of damage, quickly, and with accuracy. Which could be most any weapon with high Hit%. But i would say that partisans are most effective, since they can deal average damage to many enemies, with an effective amount of accuracy.

Aztec_Mystic
May 7, 2007, 11:52 PM
in two words?

Spread Needle

Anuminus
May 8, 2007, 04:39 AM
Demons is amazing, although it becomes STUPID good with RAs. FS an enemy and their EVP drops so low... who cares about hitting, it's the activation you're worried about. FOs, Psycho Wand is most effective, HUs Charj vuls/Zanba... You usually want some style in there though, I use an s-rank twin on my HUmar. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Tweengo
May 8, 2007, 10:36 AM
I find the Spread Needle to be surprisingly helpful in Ult mines on my Female Ranger (Ramarl I think) once I use Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure. I have a Gi Gue Bazooka from a trade, but the rate that fires, I can do a combo with the Spread Needle and do the same damage. Plus I have 30% in the Spread's Machine stat.
P.S What weapon is good for ult caves boss for Racast. I don't want to use the Gi Gue zooka for him as I'm imagining what I'd use if I didn't get it from a trade. All I have that's decent really is Baranz Launcher.

Banish
May 8, 2007, 04:54 PM
On 2007-05-08 08:36, Tweengo wrote:

P.S What weapon is good for ult caves boss for Racast. I don't want to use the Gi Gue zooka for him as I'm imagining what I'd use if I didn't get it from a trade. All I have that's decent really is Baranz Launcher.

A Red Scorpio is a effective weapon against Dal Ral Lie, and Red Mechguns if you deal high damage.

Anuminus
May 9, 2007, 01:27 AM
GGB and Baranz Launcher are the two best RA weapons besides a.... beserk diska/DoB or a s-rank needle with beserk for Dal Ral Lie.

Tweengo
May 9, 2007, 01:01 PM
I have a Red Scorpio, but I feel a cheat using it as I got it from a trade from someone who duped it for me. I'm sticking to the weapons I found myself. Anyway, I'm only about lvl 64 for my Racast I think, so Red Scorpio won't do much damage, and neither will my Red Mechguns that I found. Oh well. I'm hunting a Panzer Faust anyway, so I ain't gonna do it 'til I get that.
Back on topic, which is the better launcher, Panzer Faust or NUGwhateverthenumberis (that 11 star one. Yellowboze can get it from Ult mines).

P.S No S-Rank needle for me, I'm offline only http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

b-murda
May 9, 2007, 05:03 PM
yeah im stuck on offline for now too
it sucks